Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighting?
Hey, so have any of you guys ever been in a fight and if so what happened?

I was in one fight, i ended up breaking 2 of my knuckles and the other guys nose and jaw. i was proud of myself because he started and i lived with my moto of finishing it and never giving up
[Image: psychois21.png]
Ive gotten into 6 fights and won 4 of them..i dont like fighting that much \:
I in a sense love fighting, but i refuse to ever start them so i train in mma to be able to fight
Fighting is for people who aren't smart enough to resolve conflicts without violence.
If not the first then I would assume it's because they don't feel good about themselves and think fighting will get them respect.
(10-14-2010, 05:16 AM)Road Kamelot Wrote: Fighting is for people who aren't smart enough to resolve conflicts without violence.
If not the first then I would assume it's because they don't feel good about themselves and think fighting will get them respect.

Yes, i totally agree with your point.
Why should you get in that situation. Just relax, breath in and breath out if you get in those kind of situations.
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com
I've gotten into a total of 23 fights won 18 of them. Now does this account for when I was doing MMA or street fights only?
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Id prefer street fights, because if you include MMA iv been in alot. and i dont agree with your points at all. if someone hits you are you just gonna sit there in breath? have fun getting your ass kicked, im personallly gonna fight back and never give up in the fight
I don't keep a tally... Fights are fights, they happen all the time, I don't remember each fight I have...

I know I've never lost a fight though..
Ya, fair enough. I was just wondering because alot of people like to brag so they keep count. iv only had one street fight so it was easy for me lol
I've broke my hand in fight! :/
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]