Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighting?
what if its a gang fight O_O
^ jumping is still gay but thats why i said if you take a lot of people to fight ONE person. gangfights are totally different.
[Image: psychois21.png]
Haha, and whats wrong with being gay ?
and I have seen many fights at my school, it starts with a 1v1 then other people jump in, just try not get involved.
-LK
Nothing is wrong with being gay just any other word i can use is censored. and ya all the fights in my school are just pushing, i got news for some of the people if they try and start one from me and expect pushing lol. 1 push from them = 3-4 hits at the nose from me.
(10-23-2010, 07:45 AM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: Jumping is for F@Gs that cant face a fair fight. so is taking people with you to help you fight one person
Okay, you don't know the whole story. He killed my friend. Btw what's a "F@G"
Whistle
It censors that aswell, and he killed your friend did he? i still dont see that as an excuse to jump, beat the hell out of? yes kill? maybe jump? no
(10-23-2010, 11:28 AM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: It censors that aswell, and he killed your friend did he? i still dont see that as an excuse to jump, beat the hell out of? yes kill? maybe jump? no
I don't understand what you're saying. Jumping someone means to beat the hell out of them.
Whistle
Jumping means that if they were walking by you would be hiding behind a wall or somethin and when they walk by start beatin the hell out of em instead of face to face.
one of my biggest fight was 3 English people vs myself on my own and i end up battering them 3 and broke my hand
(10-24-2010, 07:20 AM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: Jumping means that if they were walking by you would be hiding behind a wall or somethin and when they walk by start beatin the hell out of em instead of face to face.
I know what it means, we pressed him, I swung first then my other friends started freakin him up. I could of fudged him up myself if that's what your asking.

(10-23-2010, 07:45 AM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: Jumping is for F@Gs that cant face a fair fight. so is taking people with you to help you fight one person

By the way you're saying I should kill him rather than jump him? I don't understand you at all, but hey that's just you tough guy.
Whistle