Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hotmail, Live, MSN
I use hotmail, they used to get through but i noticed they haven't been doing in the last month.

I've added support forums to the safe sender list.
I was about to join with @windowslive.com but it rejected me so I joined with @mail.gr. But why did you blocked MSN, Hotmail and so? :/
This has been lifted as I've cleared up the problem.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I've used gmail since it was in beta. Amazing how many things they added since then. I use to use POP3 so don't feel so old school. I was having computer trouble so I got 2 new computers, and I didn't ever install a client on it. Let me guess do you use outlook?
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
i use a hacklounge.net email so i dont think i have the problem lol
Everything's fine now, my inbox is flowing with happy subscription goodness.
(10-22-2010, 08:47 AM)Omniscient Wrote: This has been lifted as I've cleared up the problem.

Yeah guys, Omni fixed it, inb4 someone else posts something without reading the last page.
(10-12-2010, 07:31 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Actually having pop3 can offer good protection for your email scheme combined with email forwarding services.

That's true pop3 offers more protection and is better than gmail etc.
Yo, I use msn ?
does that mean i wont be getting messages from support forums for pms?
-LK
It's been sorted now. You will receive emails.

(10-22-2010, 08:47 AM)Omniscient Wrote: This has been lifted as I've cleared up the problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't put my MSN on the list thing Reality 4 669 07-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Sam