Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hotmail, Live, MSN
Apparently all emails for the service providers of Microsoft (MSN, Hotmail, and Live) are being rejected as part of a blocklist on my IP.

I'm investigating now and looking for a solution. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I use mail.com so I wouldn't care Big Grin
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Yeh I use Gmail so doesn't affect me. Thanks for letting us know though.
Thanks for informing us Omni.
That's not bad news for me. Sometimes after talking with members via PM I log on to my Live mail to see pages of "New Private Message at Support Forums" that hasn't happened for two days.

But I'll just turn the setting of, anyway thanks for letting me know.
I've been forced to delete all thread and forum subscriptions until this has been resolved. It appears that we probably have some bad hotmail or live email subscriptions with dead accounts. Also we may have members who marked these subscriptions as spam causing additional problems.

If you still want to subscribe to threads feel free but please make sure if you use an MS email service that it's valid and it's not going to your spam filter.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Yeah, thats better for me.
I use gmail and i my self find it much safer than any other.
Smile)
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com
I've always found gmail to be a more reliable service than yahoo or msn. Yahoo has the worst filters ever and all their emails are spammed heavily.
I also find Gmail a lot more secure and easier to browse the inbox. Hotmail is ridiculously insecure and is always really slow.
Am I the only person left using pop3?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't put my MSN on the list thing Reality 4 669 07-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Sam