Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Animation
You're on a roll with these mate lol.. I'm might start doing some daft text animations. Maybe add some characters in with them aswell.
Infinity you should try something harder and better than those simple beginner ones. Big Grin
I suppose your just starting animation?
I used too do lots of animation in flash and some in director but since getting the new laptop haven't got the software anymore. Sad
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Someone Pm'd me asking for one of these xD
This looks really nice. Was it done in FW?
[Image: s1.jpg]
(10-11-2010, 10:03 AM)Untouch Wrote: Infinity you should try something harder and better than those simple beginner ones. Big Grin
I used too do lots of animation in flash and some in director but since getting the new laptop haven't got the software anymore. Sad

You can do animations in Photoshop? Tongue
(10-11-2010, 12:02 PM)Fragma Wrote: You can do animations in Photoshop? Tongue

Yes, it's done in Fire Works if this one was done in PS
[Image: s1.jpg]
I always found it easiest to do simple text animations on Photoshop...
(10-11-2010, 10:03 AM)Untouch Wrote: Infinity you should try something harder and better than those simple beginner ones. Big Grin

No, i'm actually very familiar with animations haha Smile I'd like to see some of your work in this though. Could be interesting to get some ideas. I didn't want to complicate too many things though since they were asking me to make them one based on what they've seen in this thread. If I changed it up TOO much, i'm not sure if they would want it.

All you need is Adobe Photoshop CS5. I could give you a direct link to a portable version, but thats not allowed here lol.

Quote:='phire nuk3r'Yes, it's done in Fire Works if this one was done in PS

This one was done in Adobe Photoshop CS5, I have the extended version on my desktop Smile
lol I have Adobe Photoshop CS5 but Flash is much better for making animations.
I have none of my animation work to show unfortunately since I got a new laptop.
My old computer was wipped because of lots of viruses and I can't access my college work anymore as my account expired since I finished college last year and I'm now in University. Big Grin
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(10-11-2010, 12:59 PM)Untouch Wrote: lol I have Adobe Photoshop CS5 but Flash is much better for making animations.
I have none of my animation work to show unfortunately since I got a new laptop.
My old computer was wipped because of lots of viruses and I can't access my college work anymore as my account expired since I finished college last year and I'm now in University. Big Grin

Flash? :S I'm making animated gifs not flash videos lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cinema 4D - Thrausi Tutorial (Spline Effector Animation) Fragma 8 1,709 12-13-2011, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Egg
  How to make a clean natural Animation shine/scan line in Photoshop Godly™ 23 4,197 11-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  FireEye Animation AceInfinity 2 952 08-01-2011, 02:27 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Loading Page Animation Gif AceInfinity 9 11,034 03-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Lunchbox
  Jack Water Animation Fragma 9 1,320 03-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Fragma