Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny experiences !!
I posted this on HF, so some of y'all might remember it, but two months ago, it was my brother's friend (16), his girlfriend (my friend; 15), our friend (15), and me (15). My brother's friend didn't have his license, but he was driving his mom's car anyway. I was bored at my house, and he randomly calls me and is like, "Wanna go driving?" so I was like, "Sure". Anyway, us four went driving around the backroads near his house, and we were going down this one with a really sharp turn. I was sitting on the egde of the window, so that my whole body (besides my legs) was outside. I assume he's going to slow down and make the turn, but instead he just goes straight on through into the gigantic field of grass. That's all well, except for we drove THROUGH a barbwire fence in the process. Since I was hanging out the window, a strand of barbwire (maybe two) a) pierced my right shoulder and b) scraped clear over my neck, so I have two large scars on my neck which will probably never fade.

I guess it's funny now, but at the time I was freaking out as per human nature. I'm also thankful to be alive.
However, it's funny, because teenagers are idiots.
lol ^^ nice extasey
hahaha funny experience......!
i dont wanna shair it its my personal
sorry guyz
(10-04-2009, 09:50 AM)The Defender Wrote: lmfao Fail.
RoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmaoRoflmao
(10-08-2009, 12:27 PM)sani Wrote: hahaha funny experience......!
i dont wanna shair it its my personal
sorry guyz

that wasn't necessary
(10-04-2009, 01:29 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Hmm...well I can't really recall something "funny". Let me think.

Well when I was a teenager my friend and I were stupidly throwing eggs at cars on the main street. It was a rather busy street with constant car traffic. We couldn't really see the cars coming because we were throwing them from an alley between houses. So we toss about half a dozen and we hit a couple cars. Next thing I know my buddies launches one and it nails a cop car. We was like "oh crap!" and ran our asses off. We heard the siren but we knew our neighborhood really well. We had to book about three blocks to get to his house to hide. We got in the house felt safe and laughed for about 15 minutes.

Jeez...that was 25 years ago. Insane to even remember it.
HAHAHA MAN! Roflmao
thanx dear
(10-13-2009, 01:40 PM)sani Wrote: thanx dear

You have 1 post, yet your posting here on a semi old thread, Are you trying to bump this thread on your first post or what?
(10-13-2009, 04:25 PM)mon3yexploit Wrote: You have 1 post, yet your posting here on a semi old thread, Are you trying to bump this thread on your first post or what?

Post count doesn't go up in the OSHIT area anyway.
no i m not trying to have many posts i m just a member of this forum and daily read members posts and answer some spacial posts thats it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny Video Sam 9 725 01-31-2012, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Wool
  Funny pictures alabama 7 1,244 09-21-2011, 04:53 PM
Last Post: The Flash ϟ
  Funny email conversations ZooT ツ 0 778 09-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Last Post: ZooT ツ
  So funny Sam 5 718 05-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Funny Stuff AceInfinity 7 1,339 02-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity