Support Forums

Full Version: Funny experiences !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post your funny experiences.

Could be something you have done on the pc, or outside at school or something.

ill start: 4 years ago, me and my friend were on a semi busy road. We stood in the grass to where drivers of the cars could see us, it was night time.
When we noticed a car coming we would pretend that i was beating the hell out of my friend brutally, and cars would slow down then take off, well we had
one car that slammed on his breaks jumped out of his car, then my friend took off running and i acted like i was chasing him to finish the job, and he gotback in his car and circled my block 4 times before giving up. then 5 minutes later 2 police cars show up and start knocking on doors, asking if anyone noticed anyone running around.
Hmm...well I can't really recall something "funny". Let me think.

Well when I was a teenager my friend and I were stupidly throwing eggs at cars on the main street. It was a rather busy street with constant car traffic. We couldn't really see the cars coming because we were throwing them from an alley between houses. So we toss about half a dozen and we hit a couple cars. Next thing I know my buddies launches one and it nails a cop car. We was like "oh crap!" and ran our asses off. We heard the siren but we knew our neighborhood really well. We had to book about three blocks to get to his house to hide. We got in the house felt safe and laughed for about 15 minutes.

Jeez...that was 25 years ago. Insane to even remember it.
(10-04-2009, 01:29 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm...well I can't really recall something "funny". Let me think.

Well when I was a teenager my friend and I were stupidly throwing eggs at cars on the main street. It was a rather busy street with constant car traffic. We couldn't really see the cars coming because we were throwing them from an alley between houses. So we toss about half a dozen and we hit a couple cars. Next thing I know my buddies launches one and it nails a cop car. We was like "oh crap!" and ran our asses off. We heard the siren but we knew our neighborhood really well. We had to book about three blocks to get to his house to hide. We got in the house felt safe and laughed for about 15 minutes.

You jackasses Tongue.
haha omni RUN!!! even tho your about 40 wonder if it would still be as fun?
(10-04-2009, 01:29 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm...well I can't really recall something "funny". Let me think.

Lol, that's hilarious. Reminds me of the time I hit my parent's friend's car (she was a cop) and she handcuffed me to a pole for an hour.
(10-04-2009, 09:41 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, that's hilarious. Reminds me of the time I hit my parent's friend's car (she was a cop) and she handcuffed me to a pole for an hour.

lmfao Fail.
(10-04-2009, 09:50 AM)The Defender Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2009, 09:41 AM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, that's hilarious. Reminds me of the time I hit my parent's friend's car (she was a cop) and she handcuffed me to a pole for an hour.

lmfao Fail.

I know, right?
One night a friend of mine (also my neighbor) got really bored and decided to climb on our other neighbors roof top and stomp our feet, just to mess with him. So we climbed his shed, climbed onto his back porch, and eventually made our way onto his roof. We start banging around our feet (keep in mind that this is at around 1AM). When we had enough and figured we should quit while we are ahead, my friend jumps off the roof onto the deck (about a 5 foot drop, nothing major). So I follow him, except I jump too far, and I crash through the guys glass table on his deck. It hurt a little, but I just couldn't stop laughing. I laughed so much I didn't even think about running away. So my friend at that point ran away when he heard the crashing sound (some friend eh? :p) and my neighbor was already outside looking at me. However, I managed to convince him I would pay for a new patio set if he didn't tell my parents or call the police xD

P.S. I never did pay for his table set :x
At school, me an two mates filled a bin with water (weely bin) and took it to the top of one of the yards that had a small but steep incline to get out of it. I lit on of my waterproof bungers and then my mate rolled it down the hill and we all just stood there and watched.

About 30 seconds later everyone was staring at this bin that had just rolled into the yard without managing to tip over (i think the water held it down), and it had stopped right next to a small group of girls.

The whole thing blew up from one small bunger and drenched the girls, as well as sending water all over the yard.

I got suspended indefinably (turned out to be a week). I didn't regret it.
I killed a man.
Pages: 1 2