Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I may donate.
Asking for something in return, is not donating.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(10-03-2010, 11:11 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Asking for something in return, is not donating.

All he is asking for is a little recognition for his actions and since it does not cost Omni anything to give awards I'm sure it counts as donating Oui
You get onmi's <3 when you donate.
(10-03-2010, 11:43 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: All he is asking for is a little recognition for his actions and since it does not cost Omni anything to give awards I'm sure it counts as donating Oui
Donations are gifts given without return consideration

Learn the definition thanx.
(10-03-2010, 12:55 PM)NekoChan Wrote: Donations are gifts given without return consideration

Learn the definition thanx.

I know the definition, expecting a thanks is not unrealistic and if that comes in the form of a message or an award, whatever.
Time for this to be locked I think.
(10-03-2010, 11:11 AM)norradjer99™ Wrote: I might donate what I got left over from my shoes.

I lol'd Roflmao
(10-03-2010, 01:36 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: I know the definition, expecting a thanks is not unrealistic and if that comes in the form of a message or an award, whatever.

You ignored my post and continued with your randomness.
I close my case, asking for a award in return is not donating.
(10-04-2010, 03:26 AM)NekoChan Wrote: You ignored my post and continued with your randomness.
I close my case, asking for a award in return is not donating.

So because the red cross sends me some labels for donating it is no longer a donation?

You take the definition too literally, life is not exact like the dictionary.
OMNI already specified what to do , So staff please "Lock" this thread to avoid possible disputes and wrong perception between SF users.
And OP, i think you have some serious problems, you created a thread for nothing but to letting people know that you want to donate 400 cents to to help OMNISCIENT, lol
You've gotta be kidding us all , imho Non
Mad