Support Forums

Full Version: I may donate.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I was thinking about donating, since I have nothing else to do and I can't get onto hackforums because I'm firewalled out. I will donate $4.00 USD, yes thats all I have.. And if you get an award or anything for donating, I'd like all the props to go on my hackforums account, `Albania, same username, I was wondering, whats the paypal I donate to?

Thanks,
`Albania
PM him, same as on HF.
I don't mean this to sound rude or anything but $4 isn't enough for you to gain an award or any recognition. Omniscient would probably only receive a percentage of that amount and it's probably not even worth him accepting the donation. By all means, PM him and see what he says but I don't recommend it. I don't wish to discourage you from donating but please take what I have said into account. Smile
If you want to donate, you should just PM Omni for the link.
Making threads, and also requesting something out of it, is not the right way to do things.
Especial considering its under $50 IMO.
Raise the amount and then donate.
You need to pm Omni if you want Donate ;)
I don't think $4 is even worth Omni's time. If you are just donating to get recognition then you might as well forget it. Also, I don't think you can get donator awards at a seperate forum for your contributions on SF. If you really want recognition, I suggest you just save up for L33T or UB3R or something.
(10-03-2010, 10:08 AM)Virtual Reality Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think $4 is even worth Omni's time. If you are just donating to get recognition then you might as well forget it. Also, I don't think you can get donator awards at a seperate forum for your contributions on SF. If you really want recognition, I suggest you just save up for L33T or UB3R or something.

He doesn't want free money?

I think as long as it's really a donation and not an attempt at recognition, go ahead and give it a shot.
I'd rather someone who only has $4 to just keep it. I prefer $5+ donations and I'd prefer they come from people who can afford it. If you only have $4 then you're best off keeping it.
I might donate what I got left over from my shoes.
Pages: 1 2 3