Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fed up of my family
Hey,

I've got a brother who is stupid, and i mean stupid.. another whos in and out and a sister who's everywhere at once.
i hate my youngest brother and he keeps freakin my life up.
I want to find something physical i can do to pass time until i get out of this place..2 or three years that is..

already planned for guitar lessons, but i was thinking something abit more physical and benefitial..yes i'm going to still learn guitar and it will benefit me in future.. but i was thinking mechanic skills..which are actually pretty useless for the current years but i'm sure it'll benefit.

i'm taking a course in motor mechanics in a few months, looking forward to that anyways.

what can i do, preferrably strieght away to take time off my hands and hopefully cause some benefitial use and not having to listen to my retarded brother bamble on about his latest video game and wnna be dreams.
Listen, brothers and sisters are always annoying, thats just life. You will look back in a few years time and laugh about it trust me.

As for keeping yourself occupied, guitar lessons sound good. I had the same problem and found that just getting out of the house to see friends away from everyone for a while really helped. Everyone needs space from families every now and then.
Or even better, why not suggest to do something which includes your brothers/sister? You don't have to sit there all day hating each other. Think of something productive that you can all do together. This way you will become a lot closer and realize they aren't actually as bad as you thought.
I would go hiking out of the country. Go on a hiking trip for a few weeks. Take a break from everyone Go with a few friends. Have some fun.
Yeah mate they are always annoying. I hate my sister!! Big Grin
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
I've been mad at my family for a very long time.
I'm starting to get over it.
I like holding grudges, but family is all you get.
I know how hard it is, but try fixing it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is it wrong not to love your own family? ItsxThatx1Kidx 6 2,020 08-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: wasim s
  Trouble with a member of my family tunafish 1 687 12-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: ElViper
  House/Family/Financial Advice Metapod 5 1,235 06-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Fed Up With Job, Materialistic Society, and having little spare time. dbusack 3 1,303 05-18-2012, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Diabolic
  Can't stand looking at my Family Members so sad. ๖ۣۜChubaca™ 10 1,848 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Alreiger