Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
fudged my real life for E-life.
I've already quit but I am still very tempted to sign into my girl msn.
No it's not Second Life and no I am not just saying that I don't know you because "I'm a guest"
I cannot say the game as I was the only very famous "girl" on this game since I ran for mayor and won. Not to mention the first female police officer on the team (forgot if I mentioned that)

But yeah.. Not telling you the game as it's too addicting. But it's not Second Life nor have I expressed this to anyone else before so don't presume things.
We all have our phases in our teenage years, its normal.
I too, have suffered from wasting too much of my life online. I think you just need to do your best with separating your online life with your real life. You may even want to try taking a break from your "eLife", as you may find your real life to be a lot more exciting than you originally though. Good luck, as this issue is very relevant in today's society and can often be a tough habit to break. Just keep trying to limit your online activity, and you may be able to build even more relationships IRL, and eventually strengthen those relationships. It is no easy task, but you will never know if you have the inner-strength to do it, unless you try!

Good Luck,
Virtual Reality
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
Im kind of interested ok knowing this game Tongue
I'm heading to that direction aswell, but i TRY my hardest to prevent it.

I read every last bit of this and i must say. Going outside can be over rated. I mean I go outside for like an hour than spend four hours inside, my friends do this as well. As for these so called "teenage" moments, they never really happen. Once in a while you feel like the teens you see on your tv but soon after you feel worse than before becuase you yearn for that moment to feel that acceptance again. Its all just over rated. Just keep playing your rpg, but you should focus on school though. Remember you are a legacy now on that game, If you show up any were you will be greeted with compassion as well as envy.
(03-26-2011, 09:01 AM)RDCA Wrote: I read every last bit of this and i must say. Going outside can be over rated. I mean I go outside for like an hour than spend four hours inside, my friends do this as well. As for these so called "teenage" moments, they never really happen. Once in a while you feel like the teens you see on your tv but soon after you feel worse than before becuase you yearn for that moment to feel that acceptance again. Its all just over rated. Just keep playing your rpg, but you should focus on school though. Remember you are a legacy now on that game, If you show up any were you will be greeted with compassion as well as envy.

Horrible advice. "Teen" moments def do happen. Just because they don't happen to you doesn't mean they never do.

As for suggesting him to spend his life online when he clearly does not want to (even though he's a guest who no longer visit here because the thread is a year old) is bad advice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life Advice XIII 2 776 08-23-2017, 11:12 AM
Last Post: wasim s
  Life changes elizabeth28 0 683 05-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Last Post: elizabeth28
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 771 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  life been very hard for me ,i can no longer deal with the pain detour12 2 853 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Feel Bored of life and everything it has to offer Nitemare 8 1,754 08-08-2013, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Clark