Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Congrats, you just reached X posts!
I liked that idea Smile
And this is my, 176th post Smile

lol, i'm aiming for quality though, not quantity
Meh, I personally aim for whatever comes out on the post for some reason. Sometimes I'll have a good HQ then others it'll be MQ post. lol.

I can't help it, I see forum writing as a free expression.
Congratulations on your 100th post! I remember the happiness that came with my first 100! I can't wait for 500!
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
Hitting 100 soon =D. Support feather here I come.
(09-30-2010, 06:33 PM)Josheywhat Wrote: Hitting 100 soon =D. Support feather here I come.

You have tons of very low quality posts, however. I've reviewed almost all of yours. That won't get you very far around here trust me. I'm only saying, because i've seen the consequences.
how about this for a milestone post 1 Smile but i will be alot more active on here
(09-30-2010, 09:36 PM)Infinity Wrote: You have tons of very low quality posts, however. I've reviewed almost all of yours. That won't get you very far around here trust me. I'm only saying, because i've seen the consequences.

Yup. I already got banned for LQP here. I just need 100 so I can get the support feather on HF. I've helped a few people along the way though.
(10-01-2010, 12:51 AM)Josheywhat Wrote: Yup. I already got banned for LQP here. I just need 100 so I can get the support feather on HF. I've helped a few people along the way though.

Trust me if you're just here to get 100 posts for the support feather on HF, you won't be a very popular member here.
Maybe you could contribute with high quality posts and perhaps become a long term member at SF..
C'mon guys lets not turn this into a post count discussion now, lol.

To comment on the current tangent though, I agree in the sense you shouldn't be able to get it if you are just here to spam and get the feather. It's already been discussed though thoroughly on both forums that you won't get it if you're just here to spam LQP and get the damn feather. I'm not even going to bother applying for it just because of people who do that.