Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Congrats, you just reached X posts!
Hey,

I decided to make one of these threads...oh yeah! After hitting 100 posts it feels good to be able to rep people, anyways this is my 100 posts YAY post.

If you have a milestone post, hit it here!
the big 790!!!!!!
This is my 1,372.
I would bet my 792 posts that this thread will be closed soon lol.....

Sorry but I just feel its pretty pointless and won't be very popular.
I bet it will also. But whatever Big Grin

100 feels good, because of the rep feature. It would be great if other features were attained by post count.
Well since your post count doesn't work in this section you where all wrong. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(09-30-2010, 11:17 AM)Untouch Wrote: Well since your post count doesn't work in this section you where all wrong. Tongue

Nope I checked that before hand Smile
(09-30-2010, 11:07 AM)Eve Wrote: 100 feels good, because of the rep feature. It would be great if other features were attained by post count.

This forum is already pretty leaniant on features IMO. You can even change your user name / title at any point you want. I'm not sure what else you'd be able to do beyond that though.

(09-30-2010, 11:17 AM)Untouch Wrote: Well since your post count doesn't work in this section you where all wrong. Tongue

Yeah I know, that's why I put it here. If I were to put it somewhere else it'd be a LQP cesspit.
An award for 500 or 1,000 posts.