Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[RELEASE]Source Code Stealer
Basically what this does is gets the source of a URL you enter into a textbox. All you do is enter a URL, it creates a httpwebrequest and then puts the source into textbox2. You also have the option of saving it.

Name it File2.html or file2.txt if you want!

Screenshot

Download link

http://www.filedropper.com/sourcecodestealer

Enjoy
Or you can just left click on the webpage and click "View Page Source" without having to download this. But this is pretty cool anyways Smile

It's nice for a display of someones work, but you can do everything without this application though. Left click> "View Page Source" go to file, and save as. Or you can just copy it out into notepad and change the file extension to .htm, or .html or depending on the file extension that it was originally in
This was just to test my coding skills ;)

It is pretty fun to use though!
Yeh really pointless to release as an application. You would be better off just releasing the source.
You can use this to grab stats from a page if you properly filter stuff out.

It'd be good to use for making an "update checker" that checks a webpage to see if there is an update or not.
Its not that much of a thing pal coz we can always right click and view page source on FF. But anywayz nice program and gald you realeased it to SF and shared it with the others. Hope you would release some more greater programs later on
[Image: banner.gif]
Great source mate. Smile
Pretty simple and no need to use it.

Sorry Tongue
(09-29-2010, 06:11 AM)Sickshot Wrote: You can use this to grab stats from a page if you properly filter stuff out.

It'd be good to use for making an "update checker" that checks a webpage to see if there is an update or not.

However its the same thing that you see when you right click and select view page source. I think what you're trying to describe is an rss feed, even though some sites do not have it.
(09-29-2010, 03:24 PM)Infinity Wrote: I think what you're trying to describe is an rss feed, even though some sites do not have it.

No, I'm not.

You completely misunderstood my post.

What I meant is you can grab the source code from a web page, then filter the source code out to something such as:

Quote:<html>
<br />
This is example text that will not be filtered.
<br />
<version>1.2.4</version>
<lastupdate>9/1/10</lastupdate>
<update>no</version>
</html>

Then you can write code to read each filtered string and respond to whatever it says.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Password Enhancer v1.0 [/Release] Resistance 11 5,167 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  Get Country Code In 1 Line Of Code. wchar_t 13 4,022 11-28-2012, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Cubs
  [SOURCE] VTSkid-Control [Release] FizzyMentos 14 3,767 09-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Last Post: malis2007
  [RELEASE] Up2Minus [MINUS UPLOADER [RELEASE] Kenneth 2 1,300 09-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax
  Crypter code source - project files [ vb.net ] rid47 2 2,347 09-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax