Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[how to] deal with not fitting in [how to]
(10-03-2010, 11:35 AM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: You are like i am. It will actually help you trust me, Find you a group of friends you can be yourself around and stick with them, you will slowly start becoming yourself again.

my group was the Metal heads / punks. I met alot of them at concerts and school. Find an activity you like and start hanging out with people that like that activity to.

That's the way i already kinda am. I mean what you stated below is what i am. If you put me alone then im not going to talk, but if you put me with people that i trust and know then i will. Tongue
That is understandable, are you a very trusting person or quite the opposite where you trust very few people? as i said though in the end your best bet is figure out how you were when you were happy, and go back to that. Dont give a second thought or a second look to what people say about you, if it really does get on your nerves then stand up for yourself, im not saying fight, i do not condone fighting except when absoultely neccsary which is when they throw the first blow. Just tell them that if they dont like who you are , or the way you look they can look away and go suck a d*ck (maybe to extreme but in the end this is what i used)
[Image: psychois21.png]
(10-03-2010, 01:19 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: That is understandable, are you a very trusting person or quite the opposite where you trust very few people? as i said though in the end your best bet is figure out how you were when you were happy, and go back to that. Dont give a second thought or a second look to what people say about you, if it really does get on your nerves then stand up for yourself, im not saying fight, i do not condone fighting except when absoultely neccsary which is when they throw the first blow. Just tell them that if they dont like who you are , or the way you look they can look away and go suck a d*ck (maybe to extreme but in the end this is what i used)

I mean I'm happy with myself, but i would much rather be very happy. Haha.
I understand, just use my previous advice and you should do fine
(10-03-2010, 02:22 PM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: I understand, just use my previous advice and you should do fine

Ok, i will. Thank you for the advice Smile
Very sensible and mature indeed.
I'm loving this guide, thanks for posting it.
[Image: Navineous.gif]
You are very welcome, I decided to make it because being teenage as i am, (14) i thought what age group better to make a guide on fitting in?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  life been very hard for me ,i can no longer deal with the pain detour12 2 861 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 3 1,143 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Callum
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 0 460 04-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: WalkingonStarlight
  How can I deal with someone I know is bullying other people? Sypheren 2 710 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Last Post: username999
  I don't know how much longer I can deal.. Forthis 1 699 04-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Grin