Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[how to] deal with not fitting in [how to]
You NEED TO BE YOURSElF. be you are, but dont change its a hard concept to grasp just always be yourself never change
[Image: psychois21.png]
(10-03-2010, 07:38 AM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: You NEED TO BE YOURSElF. be you are, but dont change its a hard concept to grasp just always be yourself never change

But i want to change myself. I don't want to care what other people think.
Ugh, that will not be easy and will depend on how Old you are and how you were raised
(10-03-2010, 11:05 AM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: Ugh, that will not be easy and will depend on how Old you are and how you were raised

Well I'm 16, and I'm not sure how to describe i was raised. lol
To be honest I was popular for being myself not acting like someone I wasn't, then again I'm outgoing and very cheerful, that helps a lot ;)
(10-03-2010, 11:14 AM)Dark3n Wrote:
(10-03-2010, 11:05 AM)R4GE_Xy-Cliche Wrote: Ugh, that will not be easy and will depend on how Old you are and how you were raised

Well I'm 16, and I'm not sure how to describe i was raised. lol
Well, it will probably be harder. i am 14, and i was raised to not give a second thought to what anyone else thought. You can try but i cant guarantee anything, but if you want to be successful at it then you will be.

(10-03-2010, 11:17 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: To be honest I was popular for being myself not acting like someone I wasn't, then again I'm outgoing and very cheerful, that helps a lot ;)
Ya same with me, Except im not to cheerful or outgoing. I am actually more of the stick to the shadows never show any emotion unless your a really good friend of mine.
(10-03-2010, 11:17 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: To be honest I was popular for being myself not acting like someone I wasn't, then again I'm outgoing and very cheerful, that helps a lot ;)

Yeah thats what helps you, but im a quiet guy and not outgoing. Sad
You are like i am. It will actually help you trust me, Find you a group of friends you can be yourself around and stick with them, you will slowly start becoming yourself again.

my group was the Metal heads / punks. I met alot of them at concerts and school. Find an activity you like and start hanging out with people that like that activity to.
(10-03-2010, 11:34 AM)Dark3n Wrote: Yeah thats what helps you, but im a quiet guy and not outgoing. Sad

I was quiet and less outgoing at one point, you just need to find the right group of friends that will make you "come out of your shell" so to speak.

It also helps I can party all day and night Whistle
(10-03-2010, 11:39 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: I was quiet and less outgoing at one point, you just need to find the right group of friends that will make you "come out of your shell" so to speak.

It also helps I can party all day and night Whistle

ya, i agree with swat im quiet when not around friends, but if you put me around my friends i turn into a totally different person.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  life been very hard for me ,i can no longer deal with the pain detour12 2 861 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 3 1,143 04-16-2014, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Callum
  How to reconnect with an old friend and deal with emotional bullying WalkingonStarlight 0 460 04-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Last Post: WalkingonStarlight
  How can I deal with someone I know is bullying other people? Sypheren 2 711 05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Last Post: username999
  I don't know how much longer I can deal.. Forthis 1 699 04-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Grin