Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator
Great job, Skill. Big Grin
Happy anniversary. Congratulations on 1 year of moderator. That is some serious dedication staying moderator for a year.
Congrats Skills,

I myself has just joined today but i hope to become a active member on here.
Would have been my one year as well

/cry
PM me for private, confidential support.
Happy Moderators day Smile (Late)
Please familiarise yourself with the site rules - Linking to adult related content is forbidden.
Wow a year has passed. That's great. You've been doing a great job and we continue to grow. Hope to see another similar post next year.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Your a Damn worthy staff member.
Omni should be the one starting this thread.
All at SF appreciate what you do here. Well all staff but you have been here a long time and a great Staff member.
Hat goes off to you. Glad to have you here keeping order.
As for your posting. Hey being Staff comes at a cost. We all know that.
Still you should pull your finger out <-- Joke Smile
Congrats Skill!
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

well done skill for being a great moderator and its nice to see you still have the passion for supportforums, even after a year.

Well done mate!
(10-27-2010, 03:53 AM)Qzx Wrote: well done skill for being a great moderator and its nice to see you still have the passion for supportforums, even after a year.

Well done mate!

It's contagious.
I remember meeting you on HF, how you recommended Support Forums and how wonderfully understanding you were/are as a moderator and member. It is a pleasure to work alongside you and to be influenced by your relaxed, yet professional, moderating style.

Congratulations on your achievement, and thanks for your commitment to the community.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moderator Applications Omniscient 391 157,902 09-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,367 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 9,775 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,334 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Congrats to Eve, SF's latest moderator! Elektrisk 29 4,221 06-13-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: † The Beast †