Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WINDOWS 7 activation problem
(10-22-2010, 07:30 PM)Infinity Wrote: don't worry about it, you took responsibility to edit the post. You're not going to get penalized for not knowing buddy Smile

I always wondered why the key was given to him from a support technician though.. If they gave it to him, shouldn't it have worked? :S

Ha, not all techs are in their right mind. Some are halfassed I suppose.

As for newfietom, a simple google search will help you. We unfortunately cannot..as for reasons stated above.
Just buy a new copy or burn a new one.
Go buy a key and activate using that it will save you the hassle.

If you just use leave it like that eventually your computer won't work at all.

Good luck!
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
(10-30-2010, 11:51 AM)WMM Wrote: Go buy a key and activate using that it will save you the hassle.

If you just use leave it like that eventually your computer won't work at all.

Good luck!

He had one that was given to him by a support technician if you read up. He should try and go talk to them about it first
You should call the company or ask a member here or on HF for a key.
You can always download Remove WAT and fix it.
(11-03-2010, 04:28 AM)Review Wrote: You should call the company or ask a member here or on HF for a key.
You can always download Remove WAT and fix it.

READ the rules before making any further posts. No wares are allowed, meaning no key giveaways and nothing about mentioning RemoveWAT. Keep those for HF.
I have now a Genuine Vista because of some Virus Scans did something to the Key and now its genuine Sad
To fix it, Just buy a Key from the Web, HF or Shop Smile

Or I think you can get a loader or something which can load a Copied version of windows!
(11-05-2010, 02:10 AM)HeY? Wrote: I have now a Genuine Vista because of some Virus Scans did something to the Key and now its genuine Sad
To fix it, Just buy a Key from the Web, HF or Shop Smile

Or I think you can get a loader or something which can load a Copied version of windows!

lol I'm going to stop trying to help people out that can't read the rules. You didn't even take the time to read the rest of my posts on this issue...
Read the rules or gtfo >.<
Make sure you install all of the drivers correctly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Activation daze 21 3,433 04-28-2011, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Solidus
  Windows 7 Installation Problem.. Carb0n F1ber 9 2,499 04-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Carb0n F1ber
  windows live genuine problem saors 5 1,611 04-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: TØχiςated™
  Windows 7 installation problem Treblez 3 706 03-29-2010, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Dr. LongCat