Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WINDOWS 7 activation problem
I have a major issue. I have a copy of WINDOWS 7 Ultimate and it has been running fine for months. Today, it now says my windows is no longer genuine with error code 0xc004f063 I have tried and cannot get it to activate with any numbers and it now says that software licensing service that the bios is missing a required license. Please give me some guidance if you can.
Do you have genuine and legal copy?

(10-16-2010, 07:24 AM)cheeseburger Wrote: Do you have genuine and legal copy?

No. It was given to me by a computer tech when my drive with Vista crashed. It could have been if I purchased the license instead I used the WAT program to remove the timing problem.
Anything hacked is a no go here on SF mate.
Go to http://www.ftw.net.au and ask. I can help you there. But not here.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Are you using the Beta for Win 7? When I used the beta, I got error codes all the time since they discontinued it, may want to look for a legit way to upgrade.
I would see if any one had a key that would be nice enough to lend (one that is not obtained illegally)
A few times today i've seen people post before reading the thread lol, as DAMINK said, you can't discuss any cracks or hacks on this site. Technically here, that means removeWAT does not exist.
(10-21-2010, 09:46 PM)Infinity Wrote: A few times today i've seen people post before reading the thread lol, as DAMINK said, you can't discuss any cracks or hacks on this site. Technically here, that means removeWAT does not exist.

Sorry didn't think that applied since I wasn't posting or link or stating how to use it.
(10-22-2010, 07:27 PM)Apocalypse Wrote: Sorry didn't think that applied since I wasn't posting or link or stating how to use it.

don't worry about it, you took responsibility to edit the post. You're not going to get penalized for not knowing buddy Smile

I always wondered why the key was given to him from a support technician though.. If they gave it to him, shouldn't it have worked? :S
Call up microsoft support center they will reactive the key.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Activation daze 21 3,497 04-28-2011, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Solidus
  Windows 7 Installation Problem.. Carb0n F1ber 9 2,516 04-23-2010, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Carb0n F1ber
  windows live genuine problem saors 5 1,620 04-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: TØχiςated™
  Windows 7 installation problem Treblez 3 712 03-29-2010, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Dr. LongCat