Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astro A40's Headsets
(09-28-2010, 10:52 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: OK I took pictures this morning with my phones camera. Here is 1 of 13. [img][Image: Picture009.jpg][/img] EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE LOL!!! YOU WANT PROOF HERE IS PROOF TAKEN AT MY HOUSE AS I'M GETTING READY FOR WORK. PRICE IS FIRM 100$ For all the stuff. Including the bag and case. I will accept Money First and then I will PM you when I have received the money and I will send you a Tracking number.

Lol our past issues aside, I love you for what you wrote at the bottom! Smile
(10-03-2010, 03:03 PM)Thomas® Wrote: Lol our past issues aside, I love you for what you wrote at the bottom! Smile

HAHAHA It's the Truth man he is 1. I could take 100 pictures with his name on there and something different each time. BUMP STILL FOR SALE $100.00 Not Including Shipping and Handling I will ship outside the U.S. but I'd rather you be located int he U.S. ..
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
I would like to buy them.
In 8 hours I would be online again.
(10-04-2010, 06:31 AM)Turtle Wrote: I would like to buy them.
In 8 hours I would be online again.

In 8 hrs. I'll be at home and wont be on here. I am only on here M-F 8-5pm CST. All other times I cannot be reached.
Bump Still for Sale $$$..
(10-05-2010, 02:28 PM)ϟ ⓇⓞⓎⓐⓁ ⓇⓐⓘⓃ ϟ Wrote: Those do look very nice but idk if you are trusted

Then you are newb. Ask anyone on HF.
Quote vouches here, instead of linking to Hack Forums.
I'll go ahead and make the first vouch for your list. You've earned my trust, you're a good member on this forum and he would never scam anyone!
Ugh Eve.. Fine I only have maybe 3 people on here that can vouch for me. The rest are on HF. Dzire, Happeh, Gadget, I guess Thomas, Technology,Michaelmhmhmh. Shall I start listing the 50 people on HF? Fine. 1.Fitz-,T3h Hack3r ,Foresight,ArmyyStrongg,Mute,ßaяэℓy Hiddεи,Bryan™,Sky- ,Crow,Kenpachi.,Rooneyful,Shiru,Glamour,★Cooldude★,TehShrink,iNonAme_hAcKeR,NaDe,The Rated R Superstar,Account Banned,Buzz Lightyear,Unrated,Uchiha majordave,OMNI,Viral Titan,mothered,eXosphere™,420. Do I need to post more I'm sure N3w_2_H@Ck1n™ Can vouch for me as well? Is this enough for you guys?
I would of loved to have bought these If I had money.

I still vouch though. Tongue
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.