Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astro A40's Headsets
I have a pair of these I'd like to sell since I do Not play Xbox 360 anymore I have no need for these. $100.00 Flat not including shipping and handling.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
You might want to include the following:
  • Pictures of the headset - If possible, include your username
  • The payment method(s) you're willing to take - PayPal, Western Union, Money Bookers
  • Where you're willing to send the headset - Local, regional or worldwide
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(09-27-2010, 07:16 AM)Skill Wrote: You might want to include the following:
  • Pictures of the headset - If possible, include your username
  • The payment method(s) you're willing to take - PayPal, Western Union, Money Bookers
  • Where you're willing to send the headset - Local, regional or worldwide

OK Paypal only. I already included the last part PAY ATTENTION, Everyone knows what Astro's look like I will take pictures if someone asks me to otherwise no.
Astro's are very nice, and this is a good deal if its legit.

Good luck with sales!
(09-27-2010, 11:00 AM)Dean Wrote: Astro's are very nice, and this is a good deal if its legit.

Good luck with sales!

Yes Sir I can Assure you this is 100% Legit. The money made from this will pay my phone bill for the next 2 months LOL. Meh I don't really do that well with shipping International AKA OverSeas. Most of you all know I only ship in America.
OK I took pictures this morning with my phones camera. Here is 1 of 13. [img][Image: Picture009.jpg][/img] EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE LOL!!! YOU WANT PROOF HERE IS PROOF TAKEN AT MY HOUSE AS I'M GETTING READY FOR WORK. PRICE IS FIRM 100$ For all the stuff. Including the bag and case. I will accept Money First and then I will PM you when I have received the money and I will send you a Tracking number.
I see you've finally decided to add visual proof of the headset. Smile

I would buy if I needed them but at the moment they would be of no use to me.

Good luck with your sale. Smile
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(09-28-2010, 11:34 AM)Skill Wrote: I see you've finally decided to add visual proof of the headset. Smile

I would buy if I needed them but at the moment they would be of no use to me.

Good luck with your sale. Smile

Meh Only to shutup the critics LOL. Cmon guys this is the best deal you will ever find out here. Astro A40's W/ Mixamp and wires and case for 100$ If you find a better deal let me know. I rarely sell stuff this cheap I can prove it works Shoot me a PM with your GT and I'll hop on and speak to you.
How much are you selling this headset ?
(10-03-2010, 07:38 AM)Shirosaki. Wrote: How much are you selling this headset ?

Are you stupid?Nono Or Illiterate? Although I do need to update these are For XBOX 360 or PS3 I bought the attachment to convert it to work on the PS3.