Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Question) Automatic System Recovery Image Creator
Is there any software, ANY software in the world for an automatic SysRecImg Creator? It would be simply fantastic because I just f*cked up my registry with Auslogics BoostSpeed, which sucks HEAVY sacks (Thanks God after i got windows cracked and some software I got some sh*t back together with a recovery image which are TOTALLY AMAZZZING. I always f*ck up my computer, and your probably gonna say: Why do you have one? Its because I do. I can't remember to create a an image, so is there a way to remember like the software automatically says "Create System Recovery Image Now" OK + Cancel Buttons on Msgbox....

I need to create one every week and a half. Big Grin

Thanks Guys, it would be great.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756 That support topic should be your best friend if you are running XP.

You can also use a tool called SystemPropertiesProtection if you are using vista / 7. That can be accessed by right clicking your "my computer", going into system protection tab, and then doing a manual restore.

These guidelines I outlined are for registry protection. If you want to do a full backup, I believe you can install NTBACKUP on your system and do it that way.

Another solution that I have used in the past is norton ghost. Great software but rather expensive(You don't seem to have a prob with software expenses......).

Good luck and if you need anymore help post back.
Lol thanks a bit but System Image Recovery is better then NTBACKUP ten fold. Backs up everything, its like replacing your whole hard disk with a different one, saved my ass. I need a software, not the instructions.
Oh yeah without a doubt. I was confused when writing that up - I thought you meant you wanted to backup the registry.

Have you considered norton ghost though? It's a great software.
(09-27-2010, 07:11 AM)Brandon Wrote: Oh yeah without a doubt. I was confused when writing that up - I thought you meant you wanted to backup the registry.

Have you considered norton ghost though? It's a great software.

Thanks but i'm not sucha great fan of norton and symantec software