Support Forums

Full Version: (Question) Automatic System Recovery Image Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any software, ANY software in the world for an automatic SysRecImg Creator? It would be simply fantastic because I just f*cked up my registry with Auslogics BoostSpeed, which sucks HEAVY sacks (Thanks God after i got windows cracked and some software I got some sh*t back together with a recovery image which are TOTALLY AMAZZZING. I always f*ck up my computer, and your probably gonna say: Why do you have one? Its because I do. I can't remember to create a an image, so is there a way to remember like the software automatically says "Create System Recovery Image Now" OK + Cancel Buttons on Msgbox....

I need to create one every week and a half. Big Grin

Thanks Guys, it would be great.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756 That support topic should be your best friend if you are running XP.

You can also use a tool called SystemPropertiesProtection if you are using vista / 7. That can be accessed by right clicking your "my computer", going into system protection tab, and then doing a manual restore.

These guidelines I outlined are for registry protection. If you want to do a full backup, I believe you can install NTBACKUP on your system and do it that way.

Another solution that I have used in the past is norton ghost. Great software but rather expensive(You don't seem to have a prob with software expenses......).

Good luck and if you need anymore help post back.
Lol thanks a bit but System Image Recovery is better then NTBACKUP ten fold. Backs up everything, its like replacing your whole hard disk with a different one, saved my ass. I need a software, not the instructions.
Oh yeah without a doubt. I was confused when writing that up - I thought you meant you wanted to backup the registry.

Have you considered norton ghost though? It's a great software.
(09-27-2010, 07:11 AM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah without a doubt. I was confused when writing that up - I thought you meant you wanted to backup the registry.

Have you considered norton ghost though? It's a great software.

Thanks but i'm not sucha great fan of norton and symantec software