Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Encryption Hardware
What's the best way to totally encrypt everything on a computer. Any hardware parts and software?
www.Truecrypt.org will crypt virtually everything.
Thanks man, I will def check.
Also, I'm trying to run GPGgnu on a cell but the iso format isn't enough. It is a new phone with good net access?
I'm fairly sure GPGgnu doesn't work with a cell phone.
(09-18-2010, 03:04 AM)Brandon Wrote: www.Truecrypt.org will crypt virtually everything.

Thanks for the site. I might also check it out Victoire
[Image: banner.gif]
I have it on my system just to test it out, it works great.
I believe on Windows 7 theres a default called BitLocker encryption, or something along those lines. i've used it to encrypt my USB before, and i'm sure you can encrypt hard drives as well.
They are pretty much the same, but truecrypt works on more OS's than bitlocker. Bitlocker I don't believe is free either unless you have win7
(09-25-2010, 06:59 PM)Brandon Wrote: They are pretty much the same, but truecrypt works on more OS's than bitlocker. Bitlocker I don't believe is free either unless you have win7

Thats why I mentioned that it comes with Windows 7 by default, but it's a lot less advanced for beginner users, which is the majority of computer users out there.
Use Truecrypt
[Image: 25qgpvk.png]
Aim: Kinectful
Msn: HF-Kinect@live.com
Gamertag: Kinectful

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best or favorite multi effects hardware units for vocals Abigail 0 538 11-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Abigail