Support Forums

Full Version: Best Encryption Hardware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Omelette

What's the best way to totally encrypt everything on a computer. Any hardware parts and software?
www.Truecrypt.org will crypt virtually everything.

Omelette

Thanks man, I will def check.
Also, I'm trying to run GPGgnu on a cell but the iso format isn't enough. It is a new phone with good net access?
I'm fairly sure GPGgnu doesn't work with a cell phone.
(09-18-2010, 03:04 AM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]www.Truecrypt.org will crypt virtually everything.

Thanks for the site. I might also check it out Victoire
I have it on my system just to test it out, it works great.
I believe on Windows 7 theres a default called BitLocker encryption, or something along those lines. i've used it to encrypt my USB before, and i'm sure you can encrypt hard drives as well.
They are pretty much the same, but truecrypt works on more OS's than bitlocker. Bitlocker I don't believe is free either unless you have win7
(09-25-2010, 06:59 PM)Brandon Wrote: [ -> ]They are pretty much the same, but truecrypt works on more OS's than bitlocker. Bitlocker I don't believe is free either unless you have win7

Thats why I mentioned that it comes with Windows 7 by default, but it's a lot less advanced for beginner users, which is the majority of computer users out there.
Use Truecrypt
Pages: 1 2