Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help my site sucks!
Your forum looks pretty good and clean. Advertise it, SEO, etc.
The thing is; It's a gaming forum. There are to many already. It offers nothing more than what the other forums offer, so why would people want to stay? You need to be different.
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
The problem I see here. Is that you didn't chance anything that didn't come with that skin already. You need to add some good Plug-ins, Change the logo. change the forum Icons etc... You cant just throw a standard skin on there with basic forum categories and expect to much from it, unless you already have a member base.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
More original, Search 'Gaming forums' on google.
Code:
About 144,000,000 results (0.22 seconds)
Yeah..
Try searching 'Game hacking forums'
Code:
About 2,020,000 results (0.23 seconds)
Better..

What is the main focus on your site? If it's General Gaming try being more specific.
(11-13-2010, 02:22 PM)Xzotic Wrote: The problem I see here. Is that you didn't chance anything that didn't come with that skin already. You need to add some good Plug-ins, Change the logo. change the forum Icons etc... You cant just throw a standard skin on there with basic forum categories and expect to much from it, unless you already have a member base.

I added lots of plugins,
Changed the logo,
Got a favicon,
Added more pages, (see top nav bar)

(11-13-2010, 02:28 PM)Extra Wrote: More original, Search 'Gaming forums' on google.
Code:
Yeah..
Code:
Better..

What is the main focus on your site? If it's General Gaming try being more specific.

true thanks ill look into that!
(11-13-2010, 02:46 PM)pers2981 Wrote: I added lots of plugins,
Changed the logo,
Got a favicon,
Added more pages, (see top nav bar)

(11-13-2010, 02:28 PM)Extra Wrote: More original, Search 'Gaming forums' on google.
Code:
Yeah..
Code:
Better..

true thanks ill look into that!
It looks the same since the last time I looked at it... I know thats the standard logo that comes with the site. The very top... And the Icons for the forums are stock too.... But I guess you did change some things around.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
(11-13-2010, 03:17 PM)Xzotic Wrote: It looks the same since the last time I looked at it... I know thats the standard logo that comes with the site. The very top... And the Icons for the forums are stock too.... But I guess you did change some things around.

:L Thats not the logo, its part of the background, And yes the icons are the same.
Your site is down, or is it just me?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
(11-13-2010, 03:34 PM)Extra Wrote: Your site is down, or is it just me?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please try again, Hosting error, Fixed now.
Works now =)