Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lies lies all lies...
If you have to lie to these people to be considers their friends then they are not your real friends
If you have to lie to these people to be considered their friends then they are not your real friends.
They are good friends, I haven't told them, but i've decided i'll just try and squelch the problem by not doing it anymore.

-CPR
Truth is dude you fudged up. You simply lied to much and I doubt anyone would trust you anymore. Yea its best to fess up but trust me they're not going to look at you the same anymore. So you simply fudged your social life by lying, hard to recover from that, hope you learned the lesson though. Be yourself if no one can't like you for who you are, fudge em.
Birth: beginning of knowledge.
Institutionalized education: why?
More institutionalized education: why?..
Higher learning: wtf??
Society: who are they?
Work: I get it sorta but... why?
Materialism: cool.. but uh is that all?..
Am I personally going to subject myself?: no. am i forced? yes..
Friends/fam: ohh, you exist too..
Science/religion: yea......so...you say you have answers..correct?
Spirituality/nature: hmm..intriguing.
In the meantime: fudge, sleep, eat, other..
The sum of it all: we dk.
Death: the end.
I don't like those asian gangs since what I saw on movies! Not saying I don't like you though
[Image: pughacking.png]
@OP, stop lying, take control over your life, it might sound easy, but it's not
I want you to know something. Every single person lies. They might not be big lies but everyone lies, and if someone tells you otherwise they are full of crap and lying again.
As I see it, you have to make choices as to whether to tell the truth, and whether to remain friends.

The truth will be hurtful to those who believed you, so be considerate as to what results you hope to achieve. If you want to tell the truth to make yourself feel better (at the expense of your friends' feelings) you should think twice. Telling the truth can sometimes cause more damage than making amends in other ways, such as discouraging topics which you have lied about in the past.

You also need to question whether you want to remain friends with these people. That you felt the need to create a false impression is an indication that something is wrong. Perhaps you and this group are not compatible, and if so you have to be honest about the type of friends better suited to you. After living with lies for so long, you will also have to be honest about who you are to yourself.
Better start doing drugs. ;)

Or come clean with your friends.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Don't be friend's with fake people
[Image: 25qgpvk.png]
Aim: Kinectful
Msn: HF-Kinect@live.com
Gamertag: Kinectful
Tell the truth ok? It's not right to be fake Smile if they forgive you and still accept you they are your real friends Smile
[Image: qoxy8.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Dad Lies Twicks 10 4,741 01-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Guest