Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lies lies all lies...
I'm 15, I live in Minnesota, i'm currently a Sophmore, and i'm perhaps the ONLY white guy in my school to be called asian on a daily basis. What I mean is, all of my friends, which ARE Asian-Hmong, don't call me white, or 'meka' (Hmong for white), they consider me an asian (thats a compliment, and a damn good one to). Thats a HUGE improvement from the treatment I recieved at middleschool.

Anyways, i've lied.

Not in this thread, not on the internet, but to my friends.
I've lied about my whole life.
I've told them i've done drugs, when I haven't.
I've told them i've been in a gang, when I haven't.
I've told them i've left my house to sell drugs, drink, and do all sorts of illegal activities, when I haven't.
I don't know why I started lieing, but i've lied so much, i'm starting to believe it.
I'm being consumed by my own lies, and I want out. I want everyone to see i'm not some 'big league drug dealer' hacker guy (I'm not a drug dealer, but I am a hacker ^_^, then again, who isn't?).

What i'm asking is, how do I get out of this mess i've gotten myself into?
I've told lies from stealing, to witnessing murder, and everything inbetween.

Any advice on how to get myself out of this hole?
You don't want to be friends with people that you're being a fake with. Or at least not for a long time or else they will find out man. All I have to tell you is to find a method to get you out of the whole 'bad' scene. Like you ended up with a rash, went to the doctors, and ended up finding out your allergic to THC and now you can't be involved because your parents are cracking down? IDK. I wish you luck Oui
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
Well how you go about this is your decision. You can either confess and tell them you've lied or you can just never talk about it again and try to avoid all conversation about it. Either way you'll probably have to confess at some point, so you might as well get it over with sooner.
You could either tell them the truth or say you stopped doing all that now.
I don't think there is another way to get out of it.
You should know always be yourself. Smile
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(09-08-2010, 06:39 PM)Robbieava Wrote: You don't want to be friends with people that you're being a fake with. Or at least not for a long time or else they will find out man. All I have to tell you is to find a method to get you out of the whole 'bad' scene. Like you ended up with a rash, went to the doctors, and ended up finding out your allergic to THC and now you can't be involved because your parents are cracking down? IDK. I wish you luck Oui

I only have one 'set' of friends, and i'm fake to them.
They're good friends and have bailed me out of alot of trouble, do you think they would understand if I just told them?

-CPR (I'll just leave that from now on to show i'm OP)
(09-08-2010, 06:41 PM)Guest Wrote: I only have one 'set' of friends, and i'm fake to them.
They're good friends and have bailed me out of alot of trouble, do you think they would understand if I just told them?

-CPR (I'll just leave that from now on to show i'm OP)

Well here's the thing. I think that if they are real good friends with you and you know they are and always will be, you should be fine. A true friend wouldn't care. Maybe will feel betrayed to be lied to, but they'd get over it.
(09-08-2010, 06:39 PM)Untouch Wrote: You could either tell them the truth or say you stopped doing all that now.
I don't think there is another way to get out of it.
You should know always be yourself. Smile

The only 'me' there ever was was a fake me.
I have a DAMN good life, minus mom issues, but thats not important.
I just want to tell all of them, but i'm afraid of how they might react.

-CPR
(09-08-2010, 06:43 PM)Guest Wrote: The only 'me' there ever was was a fake me.
I have a DAMN good life, minus mom issues, but thats not important.
I just want to tell all of them, but i'm afraid of how they might react.

-CPR

Maybe tell one of them. The most trusting one and see what his opinion is on the matter.
(09-08-2010, 06:39 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Well how you go about this is your decision. You can either confess and tell them you've lied or you can just never talk about it again and try to avoid all conversation about it. Either way you'll probably have to confess at some point, so you might as well get it over with sooner.

Thats how i've been treating it so far, or, atleast the past couple of months.
Just blocking/not replying/ignoring any hint or conversation about it...
But i'm afraid they might find out on they're own and turn on me -_-

-CPR
Lying can become a pretty nasty habit. But let me tell you something. Lying about having done drugs when you actually have not, is much better about lying about not having done them when you actually have done them. And drug lies can be pretty nasty. Anyway, I think you seem to be in a pretty bag habit. I would recommend you come clean about some things. As many as you can. Perhaps through a letter to those you have lied to.

"The truth will set you free" This is very true.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Dad Lies Twicks 10 4,742 01-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Guest