Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Dark Forums, a new tech/gfx/coding community
I like the forums, the theme too. Dedicated members it seems Smile. I remember you offered a potential partnership when both our sites started up and it seems like you and I have both grown well since then.

Best of luck to you.
Activity level is promising, well done.
Very nice forum indeed.
  • Good and dedicated staff
  • Nicely edited theme
  • Good Domain
  • Simple and visible banner
  • Good plug-ins used
  • Good category's, description, ect.
[Image: Navineous.gif]
I think it's weird how the logo has a black hat in it, and the website title is Dark forums, but no hacking goes on ?
This site hasd a really cool template on it
[Image: es3iok.png]
Well I definately appreciate the positive feedback.
Doesn't look too bad at a first glance. It's catchy. I can't really say how you'd improve it, but i'm thinking of signing up. Looks like there's some good stuff there. Then maybe i'll be able to see what improvements could be made there.

Not too bad though. Smile
It's come a long way and it's looking good. The theme has improved and you've got tones more posts since I last viewed. Good job!
I like the way the text shows up really nice in contrast to the black forum background, and the username and avatar for every post is nice and clear because of its size.
You don't show any care for the site's outcome.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards Holmes 1 1,164 06-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Holmes
  {New} ByteForum {Hacking} {Computing} {Coding} OpenSSL 0 566 06-13-2014, 01:20 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  HyperForums.net/Hyper-Forums.me , A fast growing community! https 1 693 01-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Last Post: MasterZuFu
  Web Tech Forums Report 2 618 07-17-2013, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Wonders
  New Forum - Dark Technologies! AirbornEagle 4 930 05-02-2013, 02:04 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF