Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HyperForums.net/Hyper-Forums.me , A fast growing community!
Hyper-Forums.me/HyperForums.net

[Image: Nx40jyh.png]

About

HyperForums is a community based on a lot of things.. Gaming , coding , computers , money and much much more! We aim to please the others , to help each other.. We aim to teach aswell.. So that others may benefit.. HyperForums was formerly Learn2aim, due to a few problems with the domain owner he decided to remove it and we decided to get our own , we will not be removing everything , all the users from the previous forum are still there , the posts , threads , upgrades and all are still there!

Features

Memberships
High Quality Posts
Active Members
Low Prices
Great Helping community
Awards
Membergroups

Pictures

Join us now
Use this link and register

www.HyperForums.net
We are a really fast growing community!

NB : Hyper-Forums.me redirects to hyperforums.net all the posts from the .me are on the .net!
The layout is nice, graphics look good, content seems like it's slightly copied off of Hack Forums (again). I'd suggest making unique categories and forums, make yourself stick out more.
Fight Human Trafficking | Slavery Report
Discuss Space, Science, and Exploration | Space Inhabitation Coalition

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards Holmes 1 1,128 06-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Holmes
  ☆h4ckz0ne.net | Hacking & Cracking Community☆ OpenSSL 0 590 05-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  HyperForums.net | Extremely Fast Growing Community | Secure with SSL https 0 375 05-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Last Post: https
  Media Forums | mediaforums.net Amazing 6 1,244 04-28-2014, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Amazing
  ╔╝╚▌Let them Find us▐╝╚╗Hacking ■ Market ■ Darknet ■ LethemFind.us ■ Growing FAST! The End 0 683 02-13-2013, 07:13 PM
Last Post: The End