Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Suggestion] Reported Post Count
I was just taking a look at the awards (THIS ONE)

I noticed it's called "Sword of Spam" and you get it by reporting posts. I thought that it would be a good idea if you was to count the amount of reported posts (See HF). Otherwise how are you going to tell who reports posts?

I think it'd be a good idea, what do you guys think?
Not sure what you mean. Are you asking Omni to check the report list and see who reported the most? And then give them the "Sword of Spam". If so it makes sense, and i like it. But only the count the reports that are reports about spam.

It's sad i never report anything, i probably should when i can. I reported my first post today. But it was for malware reaosns.
(09-27-2011, 08:17 PM)Unify Wrote: Not sure what you mean. Are you asking Omni to check the report list and see who reported the most? And then give them the "Sword of Spam". If so it makes sense, and i like it. But only the count the reports that are reports about spam.

It's sad i never report anything, i probably should when i can. I reported my first post today. But it was for malware reaosns.

No I'm not saying that at all. Here:
[Image: 2b4bf5c11112cc3abba0dc799aa0a7c9.png]

I think it'd be a good idea to do that on this forum too.
Ohh! Ok sorry i misunderstood. Please don't be mad. Anyways i think it'd be cool. The more features the better right? But yea i think it'd be cool. This way we'd be able to look back and say..."whao, i was a snitch back then".
(09-27-2011, 08:29 PM)Unify Wrote: Ohh! Ok sorry i misunderstood. Please don't be mad. Anyways i think it'd be cool. The more features the better right? But yea i think it'd be cool. This way we'd be able to look back and say..."whao, i was a snitch back then".

Thanks for understanding, I'm not mad at all. Big Grin

Does anyone else have any opinions?
I like the idea of it, would also motivate people to keep SF HQ.
Chase your dreams, and if it doesn't work, dream a new dream. -Louis “Coach” Presutti
I reported almost 500 posts on HF just to keep HF clean, not for an award.
I agree, it would be a good feature.
[Image: 2.png]
I disagree. Usually the award is given out when you're noticed reporting posts. Mods/Admins especially here on a smaller community already know who reports. It is on HF because the mass amount of posts, so it wouldn't work.
(09-28-2011, 04:09 AM)Laugh Wrote: I disagree. Usually the award is given out when you're noticed reporting posts. Mods/Admins especially here on a smaller community already know who reports. It is on HF because the mass amount of posts, so it wouldn't work.

That's true, I didn't think of it like that. But I still think it would be a nice feature to add into SF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reported post Ahri 1 840 12-29-2015, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Post Count Not Updating? ParadoxCF 5 894 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Threads don't count as posts? au3 0 614 04-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Last Post: au3
  Problem with my post count? JakeUS 4 1,002 10-30-2011, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Sql
  My post count isn't changing? Date 4 934 08-18-2011, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Sam