Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outstanding Artists: 8*B1t
An amazing artist who works with Illustrator: (Click to View)
Pretty amazing stuff. I absolutely love this style. Especially the 3rd from the top.
#3 is my favourite too.
#6 is my favourite out of them.
Some of them I don't like and some don't look like they use illustrator. Tongue
Did the person make those c4d type things?
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(08-26-2010, 08:07 AM)Untouch Wrote: #6 is my favourite out of them.
Some of them I don't like and some don't look like they use illustrator. Tongue
Did the person make those c4d type things?

Most professional graphic designers will use a wide range of various software which will help them to create their work. I wouldn't be surprised if each of these signatures where made using Illustrator, Photoshop, Cinema 4D, and probably more.

I know when I did graphic design at college, 90% of our work started off as a pencil sketch. Then we would work on them using different software to make them higher quality before implementing them into 1 final piece.
(If you plan on selling graphics you must always use your own work. Getting images off other people you find on the internet can get you into trouble with Copyright issues).
(08-26-2010, 08:41 AM)Fragma Wrote: Most professional graphic designers will use a wide range of various software which will help them to create their work. I wouldn't be surprised if each of these signatures where made using Illustrator, Photoshop, Cinema 4D, and probably more.

I know when I did graphic design at college, 90% of our work started off as a pencil sketch. Then we would work on them using different software to make them higher quality before implementing them into 1 final piece.
(If you plan on selling graphics you must always use your own work. Getting images off other people you find on the internet can get you into trouble with Copyright issues).

do u have 2 b able 2 draw 2 be a graphic designer?
cuz if so im screwed D:
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
(08-26-2010, 11:26 AM)bkotz Wrote: do u have 2 b able 2 draw 2 be a graphic designer?
cuz if so im screwed D:

Hard question...

For me, I'm not fantastic at drawing portraits & shading, but I am quite good at drawing graphic images such as cartoon characters. Also I'm good at typography.

At the end of the day, art is in the eye of the beholder. What one person may like, another may dislike. Thats why your question is a hard one to answer, because I don't feel you can say that 1 person is a better drawer than another. Each person has there own style & way of drawing.

You may think you can't draw, but who can be the judge of that?
Apparently 8*B1t does not use C4Ds - that is pure Illustrator skill you see.

Freehand drawing skill is an advantage but not a must for graphic designers.
OMG, i loved all of them. i wish someone would make me one for free lol
(08-27-2010, 06:19 PM)Adverce Wrote: OMG, i loved all of them. i wish someone would make me one for free lol

i cant make um anywhere good as that
but if u post Here then ill make u one for free
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Calling all able Graphic artists. Teruko 10 1,745 07-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Last Post: Teruko
  Outstanding Signatures Eve 54 17,491 02-11-2011, 08:14 AM
Last Post: C4Vendetta
  Spriting A Rocket Launcher At 400% Speed (Pixel artists wanted for a Yoshi game!) JDBar 92 31,375 11-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JDBar