Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What should I do?
(09-09-2010, 07:44 PM)Sodra Wrote: You live in Philly don't you?
School Supervisors won't suspect anything if you go to the bathroom at the same time everyday. Hide a granola bar in your pocket.

No.

Maybe I will do this though. Thanks Smile
All our teachers let us if we are doing it with discretion. Keep some food in your backpack and then go to the bathroom and just take a snack or something.

Oh damn. Just saw someone posted something like I said above me Sad
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
Well I always had plenty of time to eat. Tongue
I always had food during class but was discrete. Most my teachers where dead on and le us though.
But if your not allowed to eat during class what about during different periods where you walk to other rooms?
Or as others said ask to go to the toilet and have food in your pocket.
I always used to ask to go to the toilet but just go for a walk or talk to friends especially when the class was boring.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
You got a same problem that I had before. (I'm talking about headache)
Well, we used to have canteen, I used to go there to eat between a class. I took permission from the teacher though.
Just bring small stuff with you in class and eat it when you can! Chew gum that helps for me. Sometimes it can help hold off your hunger. Try to get a drink too but not water. If you can have drinks get like Gatorade or soda because that could fill you for some time.
[Image: fadsada.png]
Complain to the school. I'm sure that a 4 hour session without food is illegal in most countries.