Support Forums

Full Version: What should I do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I will go ahead and it can be moved if it needs to be.

My lunch starts at 10:50 at school, and ends at 11:20

School ends at 4, so you can imagine I'm pretty hungry at the end of school. It always leaves me with a headache Sad

How can I eat something / prevent getting headaches at the end of school?

I don't think any of the teachers will let me eat in their rooms. I'm sort of afraid to ask, but I will Tongue

Any other ideas?
Just keep a snack bar in your pocket? Or perhaps eat more at lunch.

Ask to visit the toilet or something and eat a sneaky snack Big Grin
(08-25-2010, 05:39 PM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Just keep a snack bar in your pocket? Or perhaps eat more at lunch.

Ask to visit the toilet or something and eat a sneaky snack Big Grin

But how many time he should do that .. i think someone from school staff will suspect that toilet thing .. but its also true that its a only way .. IDK Mad
Lunch at 11 is pretty bad I'd say Sad

I never eat lunch early, only late !
IDK if you have to wear a uniform at your school but you will find that if do, you blazer pockets perfectly fit a packet of crisps in! Anyway, you should be able to drink water in lessons so just drink a lot throughout the day. Don't you have a break later on in the day or anything?
Don't you have like a 5 min break between moving to and from lessons?
No we don't have any breaks after that Sad

I suppose I should start taking a water bottle to school, and just have a snack when I get home.
I pretty much did what I wanted at school so eating in class wasn't a problem for me.

If this is really becoming a problem for you, then you should talk to your parent/guardian and your teacher about it. Also I would recommend bringing a bottle of water with you to school if you're getting headaches.
What do you take in breakfast!!
If i don't take a 'paratha (M pakistani not indian)' in my breakfast (7:50 PM) then i get headache at the end of the school (2:00 PM)!
You live in Philly don't you?
School Supervisors won't suspect anything if you go to the bathroom at the same time everyday. Hide a granola bar in your pocket.
Pages: 1 2