Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Devil Is Possessing Me
What medications are you taking?
What Narcos are you taking?
It sounds like a familiar reaction to narcotics i and many of my friends have had on bad narcs, tightening of the muscles usually starting in the jaw and neck, contorting your jaw into a painful position?
Grinding your teeth while your neck feels like it wants to break itself? Tingling in your knee caps? Uncontrollable flickering limbs?
Not seisures, if you exibit these symptoms then you need to buy yourself Benadryl Capsuls the clear and pink capsuls with little white balls in the center ( the diphenhydramine) approximately 25 mg per capsul if memory serves me correctly.
I havent had to self medicate for that reaction in over 2 years now but anyway if this is your ailment then take 4 to 6 capsuls and empty the contents in a little water and drink it fast while holding your breath.
This is called Dystonic Reaction or Dystonia i have had it many many many many times as a side effect of medications and narcotics that i dont have a script for.
After being admitted to the hospital 7 times for this i asked the nurse what it was they gave me in tha tbag everytime and she said Liquid Benadryl and a light went off "" Benadryl Capsuls & Water"" HMMMMMMMM so the next reaction i had i mixed it up and it went away in a few minutes
[Image: pageviews=1]
devil isnt real

and considering you have had panic attacks before...then maybe your just having a very dramatic one
Seek immediate medical attention. It's best not to be asking on a Support forum if so and so is wrong, when it is damaging to your current state.

If you're shaking / having a panic attack for no apparent reason, I repeat myself; seek medical attention.
I was just sick guys, it's happened to me before. I guess my head wasn't on straight when I made this thread.
Blackhat
(09-24-2010, 01:50 PM)Taniel Wrote: I was just sick guys, it's happened to me before. I guess my head wasn't on straight when I made this thread.

Glad you're okay now! :D
Everything is always better in the end. If things aren't better, it isn't the end.
Maybe your just about to get sick Smile or maybe you can't sleep because you've been thinking a lot
[Image: qoxy8.png]
Why are you posting it here?? You might get the devil mad!!

No seriously, go to a doctor. Oui
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
You need medical help.
[Image: 25qgpvk.png]
Aim: Kinectful
Msn: HF-Kinect@live.com
Gamertag: Kinectful