Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Devil Is Possessing Me
EDIT: I don't know why I have to update this thread...It's clearly old and I said several times I'm fine. I was just sick, a couple days in bed was my solution. It was very early and my head wasn't on straight when I made this thread, although I knew for a fact it wasn't the devil. I don't believe in him, plus I think I was just being sarcastic. Anyways, thanks to the people who actually helped. Stop posting to the people who think I'm actually possessed and won't read more than the first page.

Not an over-exaggeration or anything but I'm like having a seizure.

My friend told me I'm having a panic attack, but I get those all the time, and this is nothing like it.

First, I had a simple headache. Then, I started burning up. Finally, I felt freezing and started shaking like the devil was upon me. I get stiff necks a lot, so every time I violently shook, it hurt.

It is now 5:50AM and I haven't fallen asleep or stopped shaking yet. It got less bad but now I'm even hotter than before. It burns just to touch myself. (Haha, very funny) Nono

I took some Asprin hours ago, it made me feel better until I went to bed. I'm not asking for a cure or anything, because I doubt anyone could respond before I get off, I'm just asking WTF IS WRONG WITH ME? I don't even know WHY I have panic attacks, I'm perfectly calm most of the time. (Unless someone scares the living Hell outta me)

HELP! ConfusedWacko
Blackhat
i dont think its the devil, more like a medical issue.
[Image: ZR3Tr.png]
Seek medical attention. Panic attacks are a terrible experience and proper advice is required for you to cope appropriately.
When this happened the last thing you should of done was post it here and not shout for your parents, you need medical attention like Eve said.
It's a twitch. Not the devil. Two totally different things.
I wouldn't dare rule out the possibility of it being something spiritual.

If you feel it is the a devil, then what you should do is have someone pray over you. And ask God to heal you from this. I will give you my e-mail and hopefully I can help with this.
(08-22-2010, 12:03 PM)Guest Wrote: I wouldn't dare rule out the possibility of it being something spiritual.

If you feel it is the a devil, then what you should do is have someone pray over you. And ask God to heal you from this. I will give you my e-mail and hopefully I can help with this.

Nono , He / She is having hallucinations , so possible medication needed only , Witch and Devil are fake things ..
Mad
The devil wtf, what are you doing to think of that
[Image: pughacking.png]
Do you do drugs by any chance?

This is obviously a purely medical issue.
Sounds like sleep paralysis a bit.

Do you feel like something is sitting on your chest and keeping you from getting up?