Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hdmi splitter problem
hey i just bought an hdmi splitter to reduce the lag in my recordings. however i dont think its working. the video shows up on my computer fine when just my xbox is in. but as soon as i plug in my tv the video on the comp goes away and shoes up tinted blue on the screen. i tried changing the hdmi slot but all it does is change it from blue to pink. any help??
Try returning it and getting a new one or try switching the outputs and see if when switched the window on your computer broadcasting the Xbox has a blue tint.
(08-13-2010, 09:47 PM)Amslappy Wrote: Try returning it and getting a new one or try switching the outputs and see if when switched the window on your computer broadcasting the Xbox has a blue tint.

well i bought it on ebay and i told the guy it might not work but he said it works fine. and i told him no and he wont message back. then i went to go complain through ebay but the item didnt show up in my purchase history so i couldnt select it..
(08-13-2010, 09:49 PM)kman21893 Wrote: well i bought it on ebay and i told the guy it might not work but he said it works fine. and i told him no and he wont message back. then i went to go complain through ebay but the item didnt show up in my purchase history so i couldnt select it..

Sounds like you just got scammed :/
If you're sure that it's broken then you can try disputing on paypal.
(08-15-2010, 01:09 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: Sounds like you just got scammed :/
If you're sure that it's broken then you can try disputing on paypal.

i think i did too. the guy had 98.7% positive feedback with a lot of feedbacks. its wierd though cause you can dispute on ebay but the splitter showed up under items i didnt win even though i won it. so i cant select it to complain about since i "didnt win"
(08-15-2010, 03:40 PM)kman21893 Wrote: i think i did too. the guy had 98.7% positive feedback with a lot of feedbacks. its wierd though cause you can dispute on ebay but the splitter showed up under items i didnt win even though i won it. so i cant select it to complain about since i "didnt win"
Why is this guy not replying to your messages? It sounds like a scam to me too.
Just send a message about how you will -rep the dude.

Oh by the way do -rep him
Then he should respond if he dosent, uhh if you use paypal make a chargeback
[Image: Halo%203%202v2.png]
ok well this is what he finally said

"hello,friend.sorry..i am just a customer service
and i don't know the details of the product
good day!"

this is f*cking BS
Yeah exchanging it would be your best bet. What capture device are you using?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Second Monitor is Detected but No signal PC to TV via HDMI villasbroker 2 1,043 05-24-2019, 03:22 AM
Last Post: AdilahBisar
  HDMI sound output not working Ruzlier 2 764 11-29-2011, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  HDMI Capture Help Please Streeeam 0 450 01-25-2010, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Streeeam