Support Forums

Full Version: hdmi splitter problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i just bought an hdmi splitter to reduce the lag in my recordings. however i dont think its working. the video shows up on my computer fine when just my xbox is in. but as soon as i plug in my tv the video on the comp goes away and shoes up tinted blue on the screen. i tried changing the hdmi slot but all it does is change it from blue to pink. any help??
Try returning it and getting a new one or try switching the outputs and see if when switched the window on your computer broadcasting the Xbox has a blue tint.
(08-13-2010, 09:47 PM)Amslappy Wrote: [ -> ]Try returning it and getting a new one or try switching the outputs and see if when switched the window on your computer broadcasting the Xbox has a blue tint.

well i bought it on ebay and i told the guy it might not work but he said it works fine. and i told him no and he wont message back. then i went to go complain through ebay but the item didnt show up in my purchase history so i couldnt select it..
(08-13-2010, 09:49 PM)kman21893 Wrote: [ -> ]well i bought it on ebay and i told the guy it might not work but he said it works fine. and i told him no and he wont message back. then i went to go complain through ebay but the item didnt show up in my purchase history so i couldnt select it..

Sounds like you just got scammed :/
If you're sure that it's broken then you can try disputing on paypal.
(08-15-2010, 01:09 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you just got scammed :/
If you're sure that it's broken then you can try disputing on paypal.

i think i did too. the guy had 98.7% positive feedback with a lot of feedbacks. its wierd though cause you can dispute on ebay but the splitter showed up under items i didnt win even though i won it. so i cant select it to complain about since i "didnt win"
(08-15-2010, 03:40 PM)kman21893 Wrote: [ -> ]i think i did too. the guy had 98.7% positive feedback with a lot of feedbacks. its wierd though cause you can dispute on ebay but the splitter showed up under items i didnt win even though i won it. so i cant select it to complain about since i "didnt win"
Why is this guy not replying to your messages? It sounds like a scam to me too.
Just send a message about how you will -rep the dude.

Oh by the way do -rep him
Then he should respond if he dosent, uhh if you use paypal make a chargeback
ok well this is what he finally said

"hello,friend.sorry..i am just a customer service
and i don't know the details of the product
good day!"

this is f*cking BS
Yeah exchanging it would be your best bet. What capture device are you using?