Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Review
(08-10-2010, 03:37 PM)Eve Wrote: Looks good. I think soft shades match, if you create other usergroups. Like soft yellow, pastel green and light purple. Black for banned.
Black would blend with the theme. I think I'll probably make the banned dark silver.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Silver is too cool for the banned group. Maybe, dark grey with a strikethrough.
(08-10-2010, 03:42 PM)Eve Wrote: Silver is too cool for the banned group. Maybe, dark grey with a strikethrough.
Yes, that's good. XD luckily I don't have enough traffic to accumulate banned members. Roflmao
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
This is a great site. Add me on msn : AssistentHF@hotmail.com I can join Smile.
(08-10-2010, 03:44 PM)Gush Wrote: This is a great site. Add me on msn : AssistentHF@hotmail.com I can join Smile.
Yes please register bud. That'd be much appreciated. Oui
(08-10-2010, 03:46 PM)XΞnon-C Wrote: Yes please register bud. That'd be much appreciated. Oui
Registered as Gush. Add me on msn please.
Some minor changes from a well known theme but it does look nice. Keep going at making it original and it will work out well.
[Image: deities.jpg]
I love it, the colours are great! I would have never put grey and pink together but now I've seen it, it seems to go very well ;)
agreed but like i said before it seems that it would work better with something different. The colors are great but it just needs that "Wow i remember that from that one website" factor.
[Image: deities.jpg]
(08-12-2010, 07:18 AM)Deities Wrote: agreed but like i said before it seems that it would work better with something different. The colors are great but it just needs that "Wow i remember that from that one website" factor.
Sure thing Simon Cowell. ;p