Support Forums

Full Version: Theme Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I have my new theme and I believe I have completed everything. Omni, I apologise for stealing your star ratings; the default stars were horrible Confused

Please rate! Oui

Thanks

http://creative-forums.net/
I really like it. Good luck with everything.
The only thing I would change is the logo, make it the same colour as the theme's text. Apart from that it looks good Big Grin
(08-10-2010, 01:02 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I would change is the logo, make it the same colour as the theme's text. Apart from that it looks good Big Grin
Thanks bro. I had to do a lot of custom designing of the theme you guys suggested because there were a lot of flaws. But all in all, I think it came out swell. Oui And I got someone working on the logo as we speak.
I don't mind the logo as it is, it stands out a lot better when it is not the exact shade of pink as the theme headers.

Can you change the admin username colour to a different shade, like teal blue? That green is truly a horrid shade.

Depending on which sections become more active, you may have to sacrifice the less popular, like Para o Português.
(08-10-2010, 02:30 PM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mind the logo as it is, it stands out a lot better when it is not the exact shade of pink as the theme headers.

Can you change the admin username colour to a different shade, like teal blue? That green is truly a horrid shade.

Depending on which sections become more active, you may have to sacrifice the less popular, like Para o Português.
Hmm, I suppose I could get rid of the portuguese section. But I do not understand what you mean about the admin bar? It is blue not green...
The username, not the titlebar. Here on SF, my username colour is yellow in my profile and for Who's Online. My titlebar is dark grey. Forum is looking good otherwise.

:edit: Caught you looking at my profile!
I like the star under your name..but is it just me, all I can see is only black theme?? But I like that black..looks simple..LOL>.<
(08-10-2010, 02:43 PM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]The username, not the titlebar. Here on SF, my username colour is yellow in my profile and for Who's Online. My titlebar is dark grey. Forum is looking good otherwise.

:edit: Caught you looking at my profile!
I'm guessing this is a crime? :p
And I fixed the user titles... better?
Looks good. I think soft shades match, if you create other usergroups. Like soft yellow, pastel green and light purple. Black for banned.
Pages: 1 2 3