Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone 4?
Its bulky? They advertise as being the slimmest phone.
It's pretty epic. I like that you can video chat on it though.
I personally like the iPhone 4 better than any other iPhone's. I read somewhere that verizon is letting something out tuesday? Maybe an iPhone. Smile
^ They're realeasing the new iPhone 4 for verizon o.O anyways back on topic I personally have used an iPhone 4 and it rocks, it owns my iphone 3g in every way. I recommend you to buy it. 100% guarantee
Stop the Bleeding|Rescue is Possible|Love is the Movement
[Image: 70315.png]
|Hope is real,Help is real|
Epic, buy one if you haven't. Apple is a bunch of Nazi's though.
Iphone is pretty much Epic imo. It has various apps and also games. It has slow internet maybe because too much iphone user draining the bandwidth. Good thing is that its like an ipod touch + a phone.
It's looks damn nice and nothing like the previous models, but I'm not sure that I would put up $500 for a new one...
My friends dad has one but i have not tested one by myself. It looks pretty nice though and seems like it has gotten pretty decent popularity. Wouldn't buy it though as i have better use for $500-$600
(01-15-2011, 12:26 PM)Hollow™ Wrote: Iphone is pretty much Epic imo. It has various apps and also games. It has slow internet maybe because too much iphone user draining the bandwidth. Good thing is that its like an ipod touch + a phone.

I just said that...
I prefer the style of the 3G/3GS but I heard the actual phone is somewhat better...