Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone 4?
Hey there, most of you will know about the iPhone 4.

I have seen it and it is quite bulky but I don't mind it to be honest...

What do you all think of it?

/discuss
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
It's more heavy than the iPhone 3G[s] and feels a lot more sturdy. I really like the new retina display, it just looks amazing. The new design is just so awesome IMO. How they made it a rectangular shape instead of it keeping round in the back was smart. Not only is it thinner but it has a the new front facing camera, which I find useful. Would I get the iPhone 4? Yes.
[Image: HJmbY.gif]
Answer me this why buy a phone that is going down hill with problems that never get fixed but when they do a whole new problem occurs? Take for instance if you held the phone wrong you lost signal Now that's gay what's even gayer is apple and AT&T charge people 50.00 for the solution to the problem, Now if you ask me Shouldn't that be a free fix since they screwed it up, and rushed production.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
I think almost anything by apple is overhyped and overpriced.
I agree with this that Apple products are overprices & myself i heared the newest iPhone got many problems/errors...
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
Notice how 3GS is like 80$ and before it was like 200$ with a 3 year contract.
[Image: HJmbY.gif]
Wait, iPhone 3GS is $80 with or without AT&T subscription? As the price is really low...
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
iPhones are free if you know what you are doing ;)
(08-09-2010, 09:56 AM)Kyuubi Wrote: It's more heavy than the iPhone 3G[s] and feels a lot more sturdy. I really like the new retina display, it just looks amazing. The new design is just so awesome IMO. How they made it a rectangular shape instead of it keeping round in the back was smart. Not only is it thinner but it has a the new front facing camera, which I find useful. Would I get the iPhone 4? Yes.
Agreed on the whole heaviness thing, I can't decide whether I like it or not... I mean it doesn't really fit the style of the iPhone it has changed a lot and I can't decide whether I like that or I don't.
(08-09-2010, 11:04 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: I think almost anything by apple is overhyped and overpriced.
Most definitely but there products are good.

(08-09-2010, 11:06 AM)simba1337 Wrote: I agree with this that Apple products are overprices & myself i heared the newest iPhone got many problems/errors...
No it hasn't, such a typical media overreaction, don't get me started...
(08-09-2010, 11:14 AM)simba1337 Wrote: Wait, iPhone 3GS is $80 with or without AT&T subscription? As the price is really low...
The price is really low for what you get...
(08-09-2010, 11:23 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: iPhones are free if you know what you are doing ;)
Please tell us more?
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
I think that Mac fails, because in a bar in cali they lost their prototype Phone.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]