Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone 4?
Most of my friends have the iPhone 4 using 4.1 & 4.2 OS
I am using the iPhone 3GS "4.1 OS"

They are always complaining of their phone not working correctly, such as freezing, not turning off, etc. The only problem I have had with my phone is the MMS messaging, the 3GS had multiple cases of MMS problems.

The only BIG difference between the phones is the facetime which not many people I know use it, most of the other things can be jailbroken making the 3GS better than the 4G for a much better price.

This seems like a good place for my first post...

Having owned the iPhone 3G, 3GS and now the iPhone 4 I can say that the iPhone 4 is definitely a huge improvement in many ways over the 3GS. Call quality issues that were made a big deal of when the phone was first released are cured simply with a bumper or case. Since using a case I have never suffered the breakage or scratching issues.

The iPhone 4 is nice and light and strangely even though the back is glass now and not plastic it feels sturdier than the plastic did.

The best thing though is the Retina display. SMS messages look sharper and clearer to read and games look stunning compared to the 3G or 3GS. Add to that the improved speed of the CPU and the larger RAM in the iPhone 4 and your apps will be far quicker.

Facetime is ok but quite unused...weirdly skype won't let you use the camera.

All in all if offered any iPhone for free, the iPhone 4 would be my first choice hands down.

I use my phone a lot for calls, sms, browsing and apps and have no problems at all.
Just go with an iPhone 3, cheaper and iphone 4 doesn't have that much better things than 3.
bob
Looks nice.
I have a iPod Touch 4g and it's similar except no 3G Internet Access or Phone Calls.

Honestly, it's probably one of the easiest to use phones out there.
I recommend it, and if your friends have it you can facetime Tongue
[Image: 9178_s.gif]
The phone really looks nice but I really really like the HTC Evo Smile It's super fast, lightweight, has a very nice screen, and is very amazing. It has tons of apps to choose from as usual.
I would prefer an Android phone, but if you are an Apple kind of guy, i guess it is for you. My friends dad has it and i didn''t really like it much.
[Image: zceey]
Poppy. <3
Here's an interesting if somewhat brief article about some of the current smartphones.

http://www.reghardware.com/2010/12/13/ap...artphones/

iPhone 4 is crap apparently.
Alot of bugs ect, over priced too.
Again, based on what you heard, not what you know from using it. Not a lot of bugs at all in iOS 4.2. Overpriced? In what way? They cost what they cost and there are cheaper options for example getting a refurbished iPhone 4. Should the iPhone 5 launch in the summer as the 3G, 3GS and 4 have done over the last 3 years, the cost will drop again.

I've rebooted mine possibly as many as 3 times since July and it's on 24/7. Hardly crap and buggy...
(12-13-2010, 06:46 AM)XiX Eb0y XiX Wrote: iPhone 4 is crap apparently.
Alot of bugs ect, over priced too.
I don't know who told you this, but I disagree.
Best phone I have bought to date.
Ninja