Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone 4?
It's the same size as iPhone 3GS but it's just medal.
[Image: 25qgpvk.png]
Aim: Kinectful
Msn: HF-Kinect@live.com
Gamertag: Kinectful
It's a tiny bit bigger. I held them both together. I personally love it and am getting one next month.
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
I think it is friken awsome my friend has ait and it does some pretty cool things
[Image: es3iok.png]
I would never by a apple product again.
I bought and now I'm kinda regretting my ipod touch I bought like 1 1/2 years ago. The first time my screen start going all crazy with flashing streaks of light. So I used my 1 year warranty with apple and they gave me a new one (it had to be refurbished) 1 month later the sleep button stopped working. I took it down to a vacation is Arizona and then I start noticing cracks under the screen, with gray splatters on my screen ( they say that's physical damage which isn't true I never broke or did anything with my ipod) now my 1 year warenty is up so I have a additional year with WalMart I sent it in for repair and they send it back saying it has physical damage not covered by the warrenty. So I bought a warranty for a extra $30 at the time and they don't cover this (I have the 2nd G 16GB at the time it was 300$). So now I have this peace of crap iPod that doesn't barely work. Honestly save your money and by a droid or a HTC. Such a waist to by a iPhone there not worth it. I know someones going to say "Well its 4G not 2G" in all honesty it doesn't matter a few new features don't make the design any different inside there still built just like the older ones were just updated with new features.

Save your money and don't buy a over priced phone by something cheaper.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
I'd totally disagree with the user above me, I currently have a 32gb IPod touch which I purchased last Christmas Experiencing no issues to this date.
I think is really kool.Alot of my friends have it and they say it is awesome.
(10-09-2010, 07:17 PM)abel305 Wrote: I think is really kool.Alot of my friends have it and they say it is awesome.

It is! I want to get one but I can't afford it D:
I might buy it off my brother once he get a new phone.
sprint evo trumps any iphone
(10-09-2010, 09:11 PM)hinubz Wrote: sprint evo trumps any iphone

That, Droid X and HTC Desire HD. Thumbsup
Intel Core i7 920 2.67Ghz | GIGABYTE X58-UD3R | 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1.5TB SEAGATE | ATI 4890x2 | Coolmaster v8 | Corsair 850W | Antec Twelve Hundred
The mobile is awesome and i bit i will buy it 1 day. Smile
My TECH Blog:- http://www.gujjufreak.com