Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone 4?
Well if by Mac you mean the company then I believe your looking for Apple the makers of the iPhone and the Mac.
Everyone makes mistakes and are you sure this is 100% valid information?
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
Advanced replacement method, just need an iphone IMEI and PID, it's a little harder to do now but still can be pulled off.
(08-09-2010, 11:14 AM)simba1337 Wrote: Wait, iPhone 3GS is $80 with or without AT&T subscription? As the price is really low...

It's 99$ for a iPhone 3GS 8GB with 3 year contract here in Canada. Before it was like 80$ when iPhone 4 just came out. Before the iphone 4, it was around 200$. They seem to have lowered the prices for their phones since an iPhone 4 16gb is now 169$ and an 32GB is 269$ with a 3 year contract. As before their 3GS would be 200$ for a 16gb and 300$ for a 32 GB. They dropped quite a bit ;]
[Image: HJmbY.gif]
The shape is weird compared to the 3G and 3GS. I wouldn't really say it's bulky, but I just don't enjoy the way it fits in my pocket. Also I heard it drops calls unless you have some new case, but don't quote me on that.
[Image: 6417_s.gif]
GT: Who is 420
AIM: GetBayked
(08-09-2010, 08:21 AM)ElectricDreams Wrote: Hey there, most of you will know about the iPhone 4.

I have seen it and it is quite bulky but I don't mind it to be honest...

What do you all think of it?

/discuss

My opinion of it never changed after first hearing about it.

My Opinion --> Another iPhone? Confused
The should stop creating new versions and just take the time to make something worthwhile.
(08-09-2010, 01:29 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Advanced replacement method, just need an iphone IMEI and PID, it's a little harder to do now but still can be pulled off.
Well please let me know more.....
(08-09-2010, 08:04 PM)Road Kamelot Wrote: My opinion of it never changed after first hearing about it.

The should stop creating new versions and just take the time to make something worthwhile.
iPhones are great phones, this simply can't be denied.
(08-11-2010, 07:35 AM)ElectricDreams Wrote: Well please let me know more.....
(08-09-2010, 08:04 PM)Road Kamelot Wrote: My opinion of it never changed after first hearing about it.

iPhones are great phones, this simply can't be denied.

Actually I can deny it very well, the only reason they are popular is Apple's marketing team.
Overpriced, made by Apple, heavy, need I say more?
(08-12-2010, 06:51 AM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: iPhones are great phones, this simply can't be denied.
Actually I can deny it very well, the only reason they are popular is Apple's marketing team.

No, you do not know this at all. iPhones are extremely powerful and can do a hell of a lot of things other phones can't even dream of. Yes it is a bit heavy and overpriced but it is still a good phone and this cannot be denied. So be quiet.
the iphone 4 is way better then any phone, thank you steve jobs