Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Parents Fault
I'd say that it's the parents fault. They are responsible for feeding their children moderately healthy food, and taking care of them.
[Image: 6417_s.gif]
GT: Who is 420
AIM: GetBayked
If they live in America and eat at school that is the probable cause. Tyson Foods Inc. runs the school food systems and is making millions off of making children fat. We watched a movie about that in health and we figured about how many calories we were eating at lunch a day, when I was eating about 1500 a day I started bringing my lunch and I will never eat in the cafeteria again!
Depending on the age of the child, I would never blame a thing like this on one or two people.

It could be the parents, it could be themselves, and it could be society. The most logical explanation though, is that there will always be more then one contributing factor.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
(08-08-2010, 03:50 PM)Sam Wrote: Hi guys read this article on how an obese child's parents could be guilty of neglect.

Do you think it's the parents or the child's fault? Share your views and opinions!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/16...en-neglect

I think it could be the parents fault.
My parents get mad if I don't eat a lot. (When they give me too much food and tell me to eat it, I just feed it to my dog.)
Yeh like, 90% of kids who are obese at my school have atleast 1 parent who is overweight.
As stated earlier, children need to take some responsibility. If your parents give you fast food, get off your ass and burn those calories, don't sit around and play xbox or whatever.
It's 50/50 for me. Yeah sure, the parents buy them the food and stuff like that, but also, The kid can go outside and be active, but he may choose the stay inside and watch tv all day. They should NOT under any circumstances, take obese children away from their parents.
[Image: vzx4i8.png]
CREDITS GO TO 420 FOR THE SUPER AWESOME KICKASS SIG!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Views on Fat/Overweight/Obese people. Their own fault? Bяian ♪ 45 14,853 01-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Last Post: MineCrack