Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to write poetry?
The best way to write poetry is to just start writing. Just write down every word that pops into your head. Eventually you'll see all these words and you may become inspired. Then, just take all those words, and use your inspiration to organize them.

Lunagron's rule of thumb: "Don't write unless you are inspired."
Anything is poetic, as long as somewhere within it, you can derive some sort of meaning.
[Image: jVYFt.gif]
No one is more enslaved than those that falsely think they are free. | Love hurts - alot.
Poetry is you speaking from the heart. It can be about anything. I don't like poetry with sophisticated words. I like poetry with deep meaning that gives me a sense of feeling. Anyone can write poetry, they just have to find their inspiration. Hope I helped. Smile
You don't need difficult words to write poetry, its a way to to express your self. You need feelings, words will automatically find their way so as rythem. With feelings and a little practice you can write beautiful poems
Well, I guess everyone here as pretty much said everything. If there's anything they missed out on, you'll probably find it here:
[Tutorial] Getting Started: Poems

Best of luck, and hope to see you expressing your heart and soul in words here on SF. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First attempt at poetry Hуѕтєяιa X™ 36 5,386 06-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Last Post: gsc3po
  Some Poetry, by Kurtz. Kurtz 0 521 05-03-2012, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Kurtz
  What inspires you to write poems, raps or stories? Zombot 14 2,615 12-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Eminent
  Can someone write a short essay for me? Bentley 7 3,327 11-24-2011, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Jinu
  Help Me Write Poem? Bradshly 1 649 09-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Barack Obama