Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Threatened Online
THat's 100% boldface lie right there. He can't do a damn thing nor will he do a damn thing. If so copy and paste it here or send it to your local P.D. or the FBI's Cyber Crime Unit.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Nothing will happen you are most likely to get trolled on 4chan.
Actually, I've made threats before and followed through. It's the thing about giving someone a chance and telling them what will happen in consequence of doing something that you do not like.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(08-05-2010, 06:25 AM)XΞnon-C Wrote: Actually, I've made threats before and followed through. It's the thing about giving someone a chance and telling them what will happen in consequence of doing something that you do not like.

Yeah but the guy said it's been 11 weeks and nothing has happened or maybe he said 11 days not sure but still. Been this long I'd talk to him again just to aggrivate him but that's just me. But if you want I'll talk to him for you Oui
This has happened to me before, I just called the police and told them the story. They said they would take care of it.
(05-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We take HF refugees in bulk.
Lol
Unless you saw proof that he has your info, don't sweat it. It's easy to sound dangerous online Roflmao
(08-06-2010, 07:28 AM)zuy Wrote: Unless you saw proof that he has your info, don't sweat it. It's easy to sound dangerous online Roflmao

Make him prove to you that he has doxed you and has all your info.
Theirs ways to hack with an ip but its hard and sometimes doesn't work so i don't think he will waste his time unless you made him really mad.
[Image: pughacking.png]
(08-05-2010, 12:45 AM)Guest Wrote: I was threatened online about 11 weeks ago or so. The person said they had access to all my real life information, phone number etc. They seem like they're dangerous online and offline, you know what I mean? It's been a while, and they told me to never contact them again, which I obviously haven't, or consequences will happen.

It's been 11 weeks, nothing HAS happened, although I'm still continuously scared.

They said they got my IP and traced it, then went on from there. Should I be worried?

Trace their IP using:
http://www.ip-adress.com/trace_email/
Then submit an abuse report (email is usually abuse@[their isp].com)
(08-06-2010, 07:06 PM)Thomas® Wrote: Trace their IP using:
http://www.ip-adress.com/trace_email/
Then submit an abuse report (email is usually abuse@[their isp].com)

Hate to break it to you but they don't really care
[Image: pughacking.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My father threatened to cut me off powerindependence 5 1,280 06-23-2014, 06:38 PM
Last Post: truckgirl5512
  I was threatened and "bullied" Infinity∞ 1 631 04-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Life threatened Kom 20 3,038 08-21-2011, 10:46 AM
Last Post: WhosYourDaddy