Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gold Investment
The cycle has little to do with gold itself. It's more than likely the general economic cycle.
I think you mis-understood my post. I'm curious whether gold will be in flow in 10-20 years and if you say the cycle of gold has nothing to do with gold then o.O
I think other precious metals are a better buy. Gold is too high in price.

Platinum might be something to look into.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-04-2009, 09:12 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I think other precious metals are a better buy. Gold is too high in price.

I have never thought of platinum. I will look into it.
(10-04-2009, 09:09 PM)TrueBlue Wrote: I think you mis-understood my post. I'm curious whether gold will be in flow in 10-20 years and if you say the cycle of gold has nothing to do with gold then o.O

Your correct I misunderstood Blackhat.

Although gold will always be a good medal to invest in for security. Also when does get low watch hardware advancements as gold will always be heavily used in electronics (well mainly computers).
I have thought about dealing in Gold. I think it's a very hard thing to be succesfull in.
I think gold is a safer investment than the US dollar tbh
(10-04-2009, 09:12 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I think other precious metals are a better buy. Gold is too high in price.

No way. I say buy silver right now. Sell any extra gold you have. Platinum is kinda iffy IMHO. I also would like to add I never personally traded platinum. It's merely speculation.
I will be investing again when gold drops...I have some silver put away..

2003-2004, you could get gold for $300-400/oz, now you can sell it for $1000-1100/oz...nothing like a tax free profit.
Never buy high. Real Estate is always something you can invest in. We only have a limited amount of land (stfu about volcanoes).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “Cochin Real Estate: An Attractive Investment” fesobse 0 441 08-08-2013, 02:34 AM
Last Post: fesobse
  Looking for Partner/Investor. 200% Profit on Investment milopeach 1 493 11-22-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: kebralt
  Make $35 per HOUR Straight to PayPal NO Investment [PROOF INSIDE THE EBOOK] Statics 12 3,093 11-30-2010, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Statics