Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gold Investment
Has anyone thought about going through with investing in gold?

This is a 20 year occasion where gold prices are at a new high. Maybe in a few years invest in cheap gold, there's profit in the long run.

Feel free to discuss.
Buy silver not gold.silver is low gold is high. buy low sell high. simple.
Gold will drop very shortly. It goes on a high every 20 or so years., hence 'long term' profit.

However, silver is something totally different, both are future jackpots.
Ya, gold has risen a lot due the economic times. It's kind of late to get into that game.
(10-04-2009, 08:45 PM)Alex Wrote: Ya, gold has risen a lot due the economic times. It's kind of late to get into that game.
It's too late at this time, but in 2 years or so gold will fall back to original prices. It happens on a 20 year interval.
buy low sell high.
cha-ching.
Well that's why I said it's kind of late. I know it will go down. A 20 year interval you speak of is speculation. Gold went up because it's a secure thing that people trust. People wanted to protect their money when the market got bad so they bought gold. It's the same reason people bought bonds (bringing the interest rate of them to about 0%).
(10-04-2009, 08:51 PM)Alex Wrote: Well that's why I said it's kind of late. I know it will go down. A 20 year interval you speak of is speculation. Gold went up because it's a secure thing that people trust. People wanted to protect their money when the market got bad so they bought gold. It's the same reason people bought bonds (bringing the interest rate them to about 0%).
Oh god I love you.
What? Why?
I'm curious whether gold will be in cycle in 10-20 years time or if it will be halted. I guess it's just a matter of waiting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “Cochin Real Estate: An Attractive Investment” fesobse 0 441 08-08-2013, 02:34 AM
Last Post: fesobse
  Looking for Partner/Investor. 200% Profit on Investment milopeach 1 493 11-22-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: kebralt
  Make $35 per HOUR Straight to PayPal NO Investment [PROOF INSIDE THE EBOOK] Statics 12 3,093 11-30-2010, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Statics